• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats Roleplay, (NEW!)

Weaversong

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello fellow warriors! I'm looking for unique persons to join this roleplay I'm hosting. Here's the story:

The Nine Tails worked together to become the most powerful cats in the world. They created Starclan and the Darkforest. But their cruelest creation is the Reincarnation Void, where cats that don't believe in both Starclan or the Darkforest go to when they die. They are put through a extremely painful process of reincarnation. It is up to seven unlikely cats to travel to the Pool of the Dead and end the horrible punishment of the Reincarnation Void.

If your interested, please comment! It will start once I have at least ten players.

I'm interested!

Are there character sheets?

P.S. I won't be online today after 5:30 EST-10:00 PM EST

Requirements in OC?

Hello fellow warriors! I'm looking for unique persons to join this roleplay I'm hosting. Here's the story:

The Nine Tails worked together to become the most powerful cats in the world. They created Starclan and the Darkforest. But their cruelest creation is the Reincarnation Void, where cats that don't believe in both Starclan or the Darkforest go to when they die. They are put through a extremely painful process of reincarnation. It is up to seven unlikely cats to travel to the Pool of the Dead and end the horrible punishment of the Reincarnation Void.

If your interested, please comment! It will start once I have at least ten players.
Interested

Since you are one of the first to join, you can be one of the chosen 7. Sorry I couldn't reply sooner. BTW, I'm still new to the site so if you can give me any tips that'll be nice tho I've been rping for four years.

I'll make my OC after my classes

I'm a chosen one, correct - I'd like to be ^^

how many OC'S maximum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back