• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior cats: Lightclan.

Caline

Roleplay is love. Roleplay is life.
"Hold on Gingertail, just a little bit longer." Night song soothed the young queen through her first kitting. Gingertail, the pretty bright ginger she-cat has been in labor for a few hours now and it was already way past moon high. A few moments after a orange colored she-cat popped out. Nightsong nipped the sac open to free her. An old queen went up the the newborn kit and licked her clean and pushed her towards Gingertails belly. Nightsong gave her a thankful look as she continued to coach Gingertail. Soon a pale orange and white kit came to join her sister. Another beautiful she-cat. This time Gingertail cleaned her own kit. Trying to stay awake.

"Just one more Ginger, please stay with me." Nightsong licked the queen on the shoulder. With one last push a small dark grey kit came. Nightsong quickly licked the kit. "Please don't leave little one.." Blacksong whispered to the small kit. A few minutes later the little tom coughed.

"Thank Starclan." Nightsong murmured to herself as the kit tumbled into Gingertail's belly and suckled with his sisters.

"Oh my beautiful little kits.." Gingertail whispered and curled her tail around them. Nightsong gave her some herbs to eat then invited Sparrowwing, Gingertail's mate, to meet his kits. The kind tom had been anxious since Gingertail started going into labor and Nightsong couldn't work with his pacing.

"Come meet your kits."

(You can take this whatever way you wish. You can be one of the kits, a medicine cat apprentice, Sparrowwing etc. You could also skip it ahead to make the kits older, but only old enough to become an apprentice not a warrior.

p.s I do not plan on being the leader, but I do like using multiple characters.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back