Warrior Cats ~ Dark Dawn

What are the rules? How many cats can we have? Are the clans River, Shadow, Thunder and Wind still? Any Skyclan to be built? Can I have a leader?

Jinx said:
May I join?
yeah,you can :)

[QUOTE="Bonnie the Bunny]What are the rules? How many cats can we have? Are the clans River, Shadow, Thunder and Wind still? Any Skyclan to be built? Can I have a leader?

[/QUOTE]
ah.... I'm new at this, so I'll use all the questions you just asked to my advantage :

Max. 1-2 cats, otherwise it might be a little too much

No, all the clans are gone, your goal is basically to rebuild the clans

Sure, if you guys wants to build sky clan, I wouldn't be against it

For now, just make normal cats, the clan isn't up and running,therefore there is no leader as of yet. But you might get to be leader, I'll make a vote, so everyone just say ' I want to be leader', ill then do a post with all their names and then people can vote someone as their leader. You can't vote for yourself btw and you get 1 vote when the time comes. I hope that answers all your questions?

Bonny the Bunny, Is it ok if one of the rogues was a friend of Shadows's father?

Ok. So since there are going to be multiple clans/territories/places , I thought maybe I should add some Tabs for more role play , so some can RP in thunder clan territory while others can RP at the gathering place, without getting confused. Are you guys up for it , or would you rather stick with the original Rp tab and only RP when our cats happen to all meet each other at once in the same territory ?

SteamFirefly said:
May my character become Deputy of RiverClan whenever we get to rebuilding it?
Yes, I'll add your cat as the future deputy of riverclan

ShadedRose said:
Any thoughts on how I should create my first post?
You could make your cat wander around the forest, you could make her/him meet Windclan OR you could make her/him meet one of the loners/rogues/kitty pets,

Well,Windclan is rebuilt, there are more rpers and were all kinda in/right next to WindclanTerritory ( did I miss anything..!)

I don't know either xD you could stumble upon one of the conversations? ( the clan one or the fighting one. Idk)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back