• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Warhammer 40,000] Eyes Above the Sun.

RavenDaas

"FIND HIM. FIND HIM. FIND HIM."
It is the Emperor’s command. The Emperor’s will, undoubtedly. It echoes in Slate's mind, and it sears into their skin, a reminder evermore of their purpose. Though there is no answer to where, how, or why, the goal is simple. And Slate's duty is simple. Undeniable. And if there is anything to their oath as an Explicator of the Emperor’s Inquisition, then it is to follow that duty to the bitter end.
Hiya. I'm prowling for folks that're interested in the Warhammer 40,000 setting- I'm not altogether that concerned with my partner being well-read or a massive enthusiast about it, as I myself know the lore only shallowly. I enjoy the aesthetics and ideas in it. The intended story here is that an apprentice Explicator to an aging Inquisitor is given a task by the Emperor in their dreams; the nature of this mission is fluid and ultimately up to my GM/Partner and I to discuss. They must cobble together a fleet, stitching together elements of the Imperial military, mercenaries, xenos, the Forces of Chaos; whatever is necessary. There's a debatable amount of detail here that I can provide, including a full backstory to who Slate is and how they came to meet their master.

The things of importance that I'm looking for are down below.

• Is willing to GM for this.
  • Advanced-novella writer who enjoys flowery dialogue.
  • Finds the idea of fleet politics and management interesting.
  • Is comfortable with either a bisexual main character or a lesbian main character, as those are the choices regarding Slate's gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back