• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom War Games Online CS

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club

The system of War Games Online places less focus on the player themselves and more so on their kingdom. As a result players don't have actual skills but instead receive a skill for themselves and a skill for use on their kingdom and those loyal to themselves. Those two skills are Subordination manipulation
And Ambition Manipulation. This place of gameplay in the strategic aspect rather than skill or power as all players have equal opportunity and equal access with the appropriate amount of work recruiting, raising resources, and what not. Of course micro transactions help these along and the way the game is built makes micro transactions more tempting for players. Though for the kick off tournament micro transactions are unavailable.

[In Game Appearance]

Username:

Name:

Alias/Nicknames:

Sexuality:

Race(Go wild but not too wild):

Personality:

Bio/Player History:

Hate Skill(Fighting Spirit,Spiritual Light, etc.):

Equipped Skills(Max of 12):

Equipment:

Kingdom Name:

Kingdom Description:

Military:

Headquarters/Capital:

I hope it's OK that, as (one of the) first people to sign up, I make a seasoned veteran character.

Fortune+Arterial+ep+8+pic+2.png

Username: MotleyBananas

Name: Ethan Wright

Alias/Nicknames: The Overseer / Motley

Sexuality: Straight

Race: "The boring default one, from before all that DLC crap came out"

Personality: He's generally distant when meeting other player characters

Bio/Player History: MotleyBananas was one of the first dozen players to sign up for War Games Online. This league of "goddamned cheeky vets" don't have any username naming conventions, and many unchangeable other features are brilliantly unique as well. Upon entry to the game, MotleyBananas seized light hold across many strategic points. Having survived 12 assassination attempts, he is now renowned as a bit of a legend, known mostly for impeccable foresight. He is responsible for more than a few of the meta builds at the moment.

Hate Skill(Fighting Spirit,Spiritual Light, etc.): Eyes of Ragnarok

Equipped Skills(Max of 12): (let me know if I'm doing this wrong)
  1. Archery
  2. Swordsmanship
  3. Prediction
  4. Stealth
  5. Diplomacy
  6. Horseback Riding
  7. maybe more???
Equipment: [sword] Basilisk Sword, [longbow] Raptor Longbow, [arrow] 122,565x Light Arrows, [cloak] The Dark Deity, and plenty of other unnamed items.

Kingdom Name: Ethyrium

Kingdom Description: A sprawling land. May not be up to scratch with many other veteran kingdoms, but makes up for this by being "just... just so god damned massive..."

Military: Generally more defensive turrets than siege machines. Even still, being a veteran kingdom, it's just massive.

Headquarters/Capital: Mythril

Users who are viewing this thread

Back