• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wanting to try RPing again!

Seruten

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello I am Seru and I am looking to RP with people and I am still sort of new at RPing, though I have RPed a bit in the past, but that was years ago.

I am not super sure what all I should point out here besides maybe what I am trying to do with RP's
I am looking for RP's with cool stories and not so much romance, since I looked around on here and other sites it seems so many are full of romance and it is just not what I am looking for in a RP not that having romance in the RP is a deal breaker just don't want it to be a big focus. I am also REALLY bad with romance as well so I just want to throw it out there before we are in the middle of RPing and its like ??? whats going on here.

I am posting here on 1x1 hoping to sort of someone that might help me a little with seeing how RPing works again and just having a good time with someone with hopefully a fun story we can play in together though I am also looking for any sort of RP like groups and everything.

I am looking for someone to work together in making the story together with and one of the ideas I was having/remembering was the idea of a medieval pokemon RP, but the last time I played in that I remember there was a lack of a story and alot of the people disappeared from it since it was a group RP.

I am looking for someone that can write more than a sentence as well, but I am a very lax person and I can understand that there could be times where it can be difficult to reply with much if it relies on the people talking together and you can't play the other character.

Also I am not a minor I see that pop up alot and just want to throw it out there so I don't end up making anyone uncomfortable. I don't mind who comes and RP's personally just tell me what you might not like and I will avoid it.

Also not a fan of romances (as stated above) and school settings, BUT if those things appear in RPs and are not the main setting or theme of it that is perfectly fine with me.

There are times where I accidently say something and don't realize it is wrong in any way so if I do that just point it out and if I missed something I should be saying or pointing out in this post I can edit or point it out after the fact in a reply.

Thank you for reading and sorry if this was a bit of a ramble! I hope I made this post correctly I am super nervous about it lol.

Edit:
I never really included the types of RP I was going for here.
I don't tend to go for fandoms even if there is an example up there about pokemon I like trying to come up with something and go with it!

Settings like cyberpunk, steampunk, fantasy, modern, Sci-fi, or even just mixing up some things and making something more unique if possible.

Also feel free to PM me if you didn't want to post in this thread as well.

Last edited:
hey!!! i'd love to roleplay with you! i'm a tad busy at the moment but if you shoot me a pm, I'd be happy to work something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back