• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WANTED: Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay ( 1 on 1)

Lockins

That Silly Lookin Girl
Hi

I'm looking for someone who would like to do a zombie roleplay with me~!

I would be bappy if that person can handle multiple characters (help incorperate zombie attacks such as plan out hords and help play as a military goverment...minor characters to be exact) patients (I can reply as soon as I can think of something but I am a student so I'm halfly cramming with school shiz haha ) and who can help me with worlds (I'm definately not good at this field but I'll try my best!).

With that taken care of here is the plot I have in mind...

Everything takes place when the decease is about to spread throught the whole country. A scientist is on the hunt for an antidote to the disease he just created but he is also being hunted by the goverment and the people. On the way to look for shelter he meets a child...a now orphaned child

aaaaahahahaaaaaa that's all I have so far haha (sorry if it's incomplete) I hope one of you guys can rp with me and don't be afraid to give out ideas to improve the plot before we start!

Thanks again~ ● u ●

Users who are viewing this thread

Back