• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wanted Mission: Harry Potter RP

Jessy753

Attention Criminals: You are toast!
Hey you, yes you!

Well, as the title already explains I'm desperately looking for someone to role-play characters with me. I'm open to play OC characters with Canon characters but I am primarily searching for someone who would like to play canon pairings for me. Yup, I'm a sucker for those.

My only requirement would be don't do one liners. I can do everything from simple to detailed writing as long as you give me something to work with! I get it the muse is a fickle thing but please don't leave me constantly hanging on one liners. Oh and please bear with me if I won't be able to reply within a day. My lectures in university are really stressful this semester. Though I will try to reply within three days.

If you don't see a canon character you'd like me to play, please be free to mention it :)  Oh and I'm willing to double.

Marauder's Era

tumblr_lqar39VvDz1qmtyn2.gif

James x Lily [I'm really looking for someone to play this with me]

Sirius x OC/Canon

Sirius x Marlene

Remus x OC

Canon x OC / Canon

Golden Trio Era

tumblr_nqzc7uX58C1u1vo97o1_500.gif

Harry x Hermione*

Draco x Hermione

Ron x OC/Canon

OC/Canon x Luna

Neville x OC/Canon

Canon x OC/Canon

(Sorry, I don't do the Next Gen. Never really interested me much)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do this! Harry hermione/Draco Hermione?

Hello :) Sorry it took me so long to reply. But my notifications didn't work and I just randomly checked this page. Well, I'd really like to do both pairing but I only have a plot in mind for HarryxHermione.... So perhaps we can discuss this via. PM?

WOW! You became popular instantly xD

Hope you don't mind my own plug in saying that I enjoy Marauders also and particularly enjoy Blackinnon (Marlene McKinnon/Sirius Black). However, I would work with anything, but I cannot do Remus (Meaning I'll play with a Remus, but I cannot be Remus).

Characters I have experience with: Frank Longbottom, Marlene McKinnon, James Potter, Severus Snape, Regulus Black and Sirius Black. I will try anything (save for Remus ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back