• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Want someone to help build this universe.

Twocue

So I have this species in mind.

species_both_genders_by_two_cue-da4e60o.png

(sorry the sketches aren't the best I did them pretty fast)

I am thinking there will be other races. But I would like to start with these guys. I want to build a cool medieval fantasy world with them. I'm looking for someone who would be interested in this long term. I want someone who will be cool with RPing several different characters/plots at once.

I'd like to find someone who isn't looking for just romance in a plot. And who doesn't mind playing different genders and sexuality.

I really want to find someone I can talk to OOC and we can have fun building our world, teasing each other with plot ideas. Someone who is excited to share ideas and stuff.

I want kind of a dark world, with lots of fantasy elements. (Loosely getting ideas from Game of Thrones). I would like someone who is ok with some very DARK themes. Because bad things happen, war happens, there are bad people in the world. But not to say the whole thing will be awful xD But I do have a heart for tragic characters.

I already have a lot of ideas for characters but I really wanted to build this world with someone. I found a lot of awesome people to world build with but so far no one really interested in anthro species to build THIS world with.

I'm also really nervous about finding someone. I need someone kind of chill, because my life is hectic and I go through times when I can't RP. I want someone who won't ditch me because of this.

I'm going to be looking other places too and see if I can find someone.

Also if you jump in and later you don't like this anymore and want to bail, I'd like to take these guys with me and try building their world with someone else instead, then. Because they mean a lot to me. So just let me know.

Hmm...well, let's see...who do we know who's chill, loves to joke around, likes fantasy and world building, won't ditch you, and loves making made up species? Oh, that's right! ME! lol I love your ideas sooooo yeah. xD I'm interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds pretty ambitious, though I definitely like the sound of it. I'm fairly new to RP, but I have a pretty strong writing background and am totally open to kicking around ideas OOC. Very glad to see an RP pitch that isn't heavily romance-centric, and playing different genders and orientations is no problem for me (might even have some things to say about gender/sexuality from a worldbuilding standpoint). I have pretty good availability at the moment, I'm pretty understanding about time constraints, and I'm also willing to be forthright if I somehow can't see myself continuing forward on the RP. I can totally dig original anthro species concepts/designs, and I'm also up-to-date on Game of Thrones to boot, both the TV series and the novels.

Feel free to let me know if you'd like to work on this together. I'm pretty laid-back and being something of an RP novice myself, I feel obligated to bring a certain degree of sincerity to the table. I'm not the type of person to get snappy or defensive, so a relaxed, low-stress atmosphere would be fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back