• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom wanna rp like it's 2008

excalibur

You have just sent a nudge!

RULES

001   ||⠀my limits are non negotiable, and they are: smoking, alcohol, drugs, substance abuse, self harm, sexual abuse, and the bog standard stuff for the community (pedo, necro, bestiality, etc).

⠀since i get a lot of "but what should i do", the answer is nothing. if one of my limits features in the fandom in question, just pretend it was never there to begin with. these subjects are not so vital to the things i want to write that they can't be removed without issue. please do not mention them with me whatsoever, thank you.

002   ||⠀i myself am queer so any queer identities or labels is fine by me, both in and out of character :3 peace and love on the planet earth 🌟🌈

003   ||⠀i am a multipara / novella / lazy literate writer, and can write anywhere from like 300w to 3kw, with a comfortable middle ground of ~650w or so on average (~1250 for starters, scene changes, etc)

004   ||⠀i am looking for either canon/oc or oc/oc (depending on the fandom) that is either m/f or f/f

005   ||⠀i will write almost any canon for you, with rare exceptions

006   ||⠀my mediums are private messages, discord servers, and email

007  ||⠀you can friend me on discord at: xrengeki

008   ||⠀or if you'd prefer to write in email/gdocs, just pm me and i can shoot you my email

ABOUT

you can call me cali, i'm in the twilight years of my twenties: anyone 23+ can message me but i'd prefer if you were more ~25+

if we were talking at all and i vanished, i'm sorry. i've been really going through it lately and struggling really badly. i'm trying to be better, i'm trying to be more consistent. feel free to reach out again if you're still interested, and if not i completely understand and i am very sorry.

PLOTS

key:
[me] x you
❖ desire level
⚠️ love triangle applicable (while technically anything for your side can be a love triangle or poly ot3 if you'd like, i'll slap this on stuff for your side where i've like either written that canon in a love triangle several times or it's almost expected at this point)
also please know i'm completely down with faceclaim requests should you have them (and hope that you are in return)

MERLIN ❖❖❖❖    ||⠀i don't know what it is about this show (but probably how old i was when i saw it, developmental and all that) but i just keep coming back to it. hysterical for someone who still hasn't finished the damn thing. i know for certain i've gotten to the formation of the knights of the round (end of s3 i think), but i can't with certainty promise i've seen anything past that. i am however more than happy to talk about later seasons or pick the show back up if you have plots in mind for something you want to do that's s4/5

[oc] x arthur ❖❖❖❖❖❖
[oc] x merlin ❖❖
[merlin] x oc / canon ❖❖❖❖❖❖
[merlin] x arthur ❖❖❖
[arthur] x merlin ❖❖
[lancelot] x oc / canon ❖❖❖❖❖
[morgana x oc / canon ❖❖❖❖
[whoever you'd like] x oc / canon of your choice ⚠️

POKÉMON CHANNEL  ❖❖❖❖❖   ||⠀i will write whatever you want for your side, the entire roleplay doesn't have to take place in channel. but i'm listing it as that because i want my oc to be the protagonist of channel, and thus, you need to know the game alskjdhf or at least be vaguely aware of it. for your side you can ask for any game and any region that i'm aware of, which is most of them. you probably won't stump me unless you want like. conquest. or one of the later ranger/dungeon games (i've only played the first onnneesss i'm sorryyyyy i wanna play more ranger tho) also, obviously we'll play them as adults

[channel oc] x gary oak/green oak/blue oak/whatever you wanna call him ❖❖❖❖❖
[channel oc] x ash ketchum ❖❖❖
[johto oc] x ash ketchum ❖❖
[sumo oc] x lillie ❖❖❖❖
[arvin] x luke / lorelai ❖❖❖❖
[whoever you'd like] x oc / canon ⚠️

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST ❖❖❖❖❖   ||⠀i haven't read shit, i've seen both fma03 and fmab. i am happy to write damn near whatever here, honestly. i like to play around with our ocs knowing each other/being narratively involved with each other somehow (not necessary), i like playing against ocs who are drachman or xingese (not necessary), i love playing with the town of wisteria if you know it (not necessary), i even love conqueror of shamballa if you wanna play more 03 (or just fmab and shoehorn shamballa in there somehow lmfao) (not necessary), i haven't seen star of milos but if you wanna do something w star of milos i'm more than happy to watch it for you, just ask

[oc] x edward elric ❖❖❖❖❖
[oc] x alphonse elric ❖❖
[alphonse elric] x oc / canon ❖❖❖❖
[ling yao] x oc / canon ❖❖❖❖❖
[roy mustang] x oc / canon ❖❖❖ ⚠️
[riza hawkeye] x oc / canon ❖❖❖❖ ⚠️
[olivier armstrong] x oc / canon ❖❖❖
[maes hughes] x oc / canon ❖❖❖❖
[maes hughes] x roy mustang ❖❖❖ ⚠️ (i mean i'm not gonna break up his marriage for roy, what am i, an animal?)
[whoever you'd like except jean havoc] x oc / canon ⚠️

adapted from a code by © pasta

Last edited:
other 2008 shit you could talk me into that i just thought of as i was hitting enter and don't wanna edit the formatting (i'll do it when i get home in the evening) 💜:

- soul eater (kendrick, drop another diss track if u kno soul eater not, my life is yours) (i'd be looking for soul) (won't write stein) 5/5
- iron man (obvi i want tony) 5/5
- ygotas bakura x marik (mmmmmaybe, i like this less than canon x oc stuff but i do love ygotas thiefshipping. esp marik plays bloodlines aslkjdfg) 2/5
- ygodm (i'd be looking for yami yugi, and happy to write bakura and marik the most but also kaiba or joey or mai or anyone else) 3/5
- ouran (looking for hikaru) 4/5
- final fantasy 8 (looking for irvine or seifer) 3.5/5
- legend of zelda, esp twilight princess (looking for tp link, but happy to do ocs. tp, ww, and mc are my favorite of this era) 3.5/5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back