• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wanna make a contract? (Madoka Magica partner search!)

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Heya! The name's Amatsu. I'm a huge fan of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, as it was my first and favorite anime when I was younger. As you can tell, I'm looking for other fans to roleplay with.

A little about me; I've watched the anime start to finish multiple times, but haven't seen Rebellion as it's unavailable in my country. Kyoko's my favorite character, followed by Sayaka. The dark nature of the anime is what really drew me in, and makes it so much fun to roleplay (IMO).

For the roleplay, I'd like it to take place in an alternate timeline (in order to allow OCs). Whether certain characters live or die and other important aspects will be determined once we start planning for the rp. I play an OC primarily, and will double up with canon characters. I also ask you play more than one character - whether canons or OCs.

I reply very frequently and am online for most of the day. I'd like a partner who responds at least once daily. My literacy level is semi-lit, and I write around 2~3 short paragraphs per part, but I do not require you do the same. All I ask is that you write enough for me to compose a reply off of. 'Effort over perfection' is my rp motto!

This shouldn't be necessary given the nature of the fandom, but here's a disclaimer anyway; WARNING! This story contains triggering subjects including, but not limited to, depression and death. Should you be uncomfortable with this, please do not ask to do this rp!

If you're interested, please PM me! I'll respond asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back