• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β˜ Λ¬Μ½. π—ͺπ—”π—‘π——π—˜π—₯π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗕𝗒𝗬 | interest check !

vanillapop

Hello! I'm Remus. I'm sixteen. I wanna roleplay with people, so here I am ! I really only have two ocs that I wanna use right now.

I don't have any plots, but that's just something we'll have to discuss together if my characters manage to pique your interest (:

☁ ˬ̽. ROLEPLAY RULES !

γƒΌ π—Ÿπ—œπ—§π—˜π—₯𝗔𝗖𝗬
quality over quantity. sometimes a scene needs 1,000 words and sometimes it only needs 200 - 300, so i'm generally pretty lenient as long as your responses are at least well - written. that being said, i don't do one - liners and want there to be at least a paragraph.

γƒΌ π—šπ—₯𝗔𝗠𝗠𝗔π—₯
i'm not going to persecute you for every little mistake, but i would like for your replies to be readable and well-written for the most part. capitalization obviously isn't a big deal, but please use paragraph breaks. i'm begging. it's so hard to read otherwise.

γƒΌ 𝗖𝗛𝗔π—₯π—”π—–π—§π—˜π—₯𝗦
well - developed, engaging characters who fit the roleplay premise are a must for me when roleplaying with someone. treat your character as though they're a real person and not just a face with some personality traits attached. otherwise it gets boring and stale fast.

γƒΌ 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗨π—₯π—˜ π—–π—’π—‘π—§π—˜π—‘π—§
i'm generally pretty good with dealing with dark topics such as abuse, mental illness, homophobia, etc. as long as these topics are portrayed respectfully and not romanticized, i don't have a problem with them being included. i won't write smut or abusive relationships.

γƒΌ π—£π—Ÿπ—’π—§π—§π—œπ—‘π—š / 𝗒𝗒𝗖 π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—ž
i don't like just jumping into the roleplay with no prior knowledge. i like discussing our characters, what relationship they should have at the beginning and how it should develop as the roleplay continues. it's nice knowing where we're going to go. i like having a plan.

γƒΌ π—’π—§π—›π—˜π—₯ 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗙𝗙
β™‘ don't be homo / transphobic !
β™‘ respect me and i'll respect you !
β™‘ our characters need to be compatible !
β™‘ i'm fairly ghost friendly ! i've done it too lol

tumblr_cd47f83da6caa93ddf82fab94840dff5_1073177d_1280.png
☁ ˬ̽. MY CHARACTERS !
more to be added later, but these two are the ones i wanna do right now.

☁ Λ¬Μ½. π—–π—˜π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—œπ—˜ π—¦π— π—œπ—§π—›
π”˜“ 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 π—Œπ—‰π—‚π— π—π—‚π—Œ π—±π—Άπ˜€π—΄π˜‚π˜€π˜π—Άπ—»π—΄ π—½π—Άπ˜π˜† 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇 π—π—‚π—Œ 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 ! ˚ ༘
9teen . she / her . black . lesbian .

━━ β™₯οΈŽβ‚Š ˚ 5'8" . rectangle body shape . coiled black hair; stops just above her shoulders . almond -shaped dark brown, almost black, eyes adorned by long and dark lashes . sharp eyebrows . full lips . prominent cheekbones . has a resting judgmental faceβ€”she always looks as though she's scrutinizing your every move .

━━ β™₯οΈŽβ‚Š ˚ serious . hard working . needs to be the best . her self - worth relies heavily on her achievements . not content with just being another face in the crowd, she wants to stand above it . has difficulty seeing from others' perspective . arrogant and stubborn . caring, but awful at showing it . hates being pitied . slow to trust .

+ pianist. an exceptional one, too
+ ambidextrous, but favors her right hand
+ would just as soon kick a dog as pet it
+ a little old-fashioned. also a bookworm
+ likes tea, but is extremely picky about it

pairings for her
π”˜“ f / f or f / nb

☁ Λ¬Μ½. π—”π—©π—˜π—₯𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗒𝗠𝗣𝗦𝗒𝗑
π”˜“ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Œπ—„π—‚π—…π—…π—Œ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖺𝗇 π—Άπ—±π—Άπ—Όπ˜ π—π—π—ˆ π—€π—ˆπ— π—π—ˆπ—ˆ π—†π—Žπ–Όπ— π—‰π—‹π–Ίπ—‚π—Œπ–Ύ ˚ ༘
6teen . he / him . bisexual .

━━ β™₯οΈŽβ‚Š ˚ 5'6". slender build + narrow shoulders ( the source of most of his dysphoria ). ivory skin. slightly acne prone. thin, often chapped pink lips . round sanpaku eyes . eye color like burnt honey. soft, fluffy chestnut brown hair. light brown freckles dusted lightly across nose . large gap between two front teeth. round, thin-rimmed glasses with dark brown frame .

━━ β™₯οΈŽβ‚Š ˚ quiet kid. sits in the back of the classroom, face often buried in a book with his headphones blaring music. "oh, that guy? i've never noticed him." has decent grades, except in math ( he's abysmal ). hard working . passionate . terrified of failure when it comes to things he actually is interested in . insecure perfectionist . introverted . therapist friend .

+ a trans guy
+ lives with his mom and older sister
+ SI is obscure edwardian + victorian history
+ has autism and a general anxiety disorder
+ iced coffee worsens anxiety, he still drinks it
+ voice claim is august greenwood ( β™‘ )

pairings for him
π”˜“ m / f or m / m
( i currently want to do an m / f roleplay )

Hello! I'm Remus. I'm sixteen. I wanna roleplay with people, so here I am ! I really only have two ocs that I wanna use right now.

I don't have any plots, but that's just something we'll have to discuss together if my characters manage to pique your interest (:

☁ ˬ̽. ROLEPLAY RULES !

γƒΌ π—Ÿπ—œπ—§π—˜π—₯𝗔𝗖𝗬
quality over quantity. sometimes a scene needs 1,000 words and sometimes it only needs 200 - 300, so i'm generally pretty lenient as long as your responses are at least well - written. that being said, i don't do one - liners and want there to be at least a paragraph.

γƒΌ π—šπ—₯𝗔𝗠𝗠𝗔π—₯
i'm not going to persecute you for every little mistake, but i would like for your replies to be readable and well-written for the most part. capitalization obviously isn't a big deal, but please use paragraph breaks. i'm begging. it's so hard to read otherwise.

γƒΌ 𝗖𝗛𝗔π—₯π—”π—–π—§π—˜π—₯𝗦
well - developed, engaging characters who fit the roleplay premise are a must for me when roleplaying with someone. treat your character as though they're a real person and not just a face with some personality traits attached. otherwise it gets boring and stale fast.

γƒΌ 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗨π—₯π—˜ π—–π—’π—‘π—§π—˜π—‘π—§
i'm generally pretty good with dealing with dark topics such as abuse, mental illness, homophobia, etc. as long as these topics are portrayed respectfully and not romanticized, i don't have a problem with them being included. i won't write smut or abusive relationships.

γƒΌ π—£π—Ÿπ—’π—§π—§π—œπ—‘π—š / 𝗒𝗒𝗖 π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—ž
i don't like just jumping into the roleplay with no prior knowledge. i like discussing our characters, what relationship they should have at the beginning and how it should develop as the roleplay continues. it's nice knowing where we're going to go. i like having a plan.

γƒΌ π—’π—§π—›π—˜π—₯ 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗙𝗙
β™‘ don't be homo / transphobic !
β™‘ respect me and i'll respect you !
β™‘ our characters need to be compatible !
β™‘ i'm fairly ghost friendly ! i've done it too lol

☁ ˬ̽. MY CHARACTERS !
more to be added later, but these two are the ones i wanna do right now.

☁ Λ¬Μ½. π—–π—˜π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—œπ—˜ π—¦π— π—œπ—§π—›
π”˜“ 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 π—Œπ—‰π—‚π— π—π—‚π—Œ π—±π—Άπ˜€π—΄π˜‚π˜€π˜π—Άπ—»π—΄ π—½π—Άπ˜π˜† 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇 π—π—‚π—Œ 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 ! ˚ ༘
9teen . she / her . black . lesbian .

━━ β™₯οΈŽβ‚Š ˚ 5'8" . rectangle body shape . coiled black hair; stops just above her shoulders . almond -shaped dark brown, almost black, eyes adorned by long and dark lashes . sharp eyebrows . full lips . prominent cheekbones . has a resting judgmental faceβ€”she always looks as though she's scrutinizing your every move .

━━ β™₯οΈŽβ‚Š ˚ serious . hard working . needs to be the best . her self - worth relies heavily on her achievements . not content with just being another face in the crowd, she wants to stand above it . has difficulty seeing from others' perspective . arrogant and stubborn . caring, but awful at showing it . hates being pitied . slow to trust .

+ pianist. an exceptional one, too
+ ambidextrous, but favors her right hand
+ would just as soon kick a dog as pet it
+ a little old-fashioned. also a bookworm
+ likes tea, but is extremely picky about it

pairings for her
π”˜“ f / f or f / nb

☁ Λ¬Μ½. π—”π—©π—˜π—₯𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗒𝗠𝗣𝗦𝗒𝗑
π”˜“ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Œπ—„π—‚π—…π—…π—Œ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖺𝗇 π—Άπ—±π—Άπ—Όπ˜ π—π—π—ˆ π—€π—ˆπ— π—π—ˆπ—ˆ π—†π—Žπ–Όπ— π—‰π—‹π–Ίπ—‚π—Œπ–Ύ ˚ ༘
6teen . he / him . bisexual .

━━ β™₯οΈŽβ‚Š ˚ 5'6". slender build + narrow shoulders ( the source of most of his dysphoria ). ivory skin. slightly acne prone. thin, often chapped pink lips . round sanpaku eyes . eye color like burnt honey. soft, fluffy chestnut brown hair. light brown freckles dusted lightly across nose . large gap between two front teeth. round, thin-rimmed glasses with dark brown frame .

━━ β™₯οΈŽβ‚Š ˚ quiet kid. sits in the back of the classroom, face often buried in a book with his headphones blaring music. "oh, that guy? i've never noticed him." has decent grades, except in math ( he's abysmal ). hard working . passionate . terrified of failure when it comes to things he actually is interested in . insecure perfectionist . introverted . therapist friend .

+ a trans guy
+ lives with his mom and older sister
+ SI is obscure edwardian + victorian history
+ has autism and a general anxiety disorder
+ iced coffee worsens anxiety, he still drinks it
+ voice claim is august greenwood ( β™‘ )

pairings for him
π”˜“ m / f or m / m
( i currently want to do an m / f roleplay )
Hello! Im sage, 16 as well and I enjoy dark themes and romance! I don’t mind what Oc you use theyre Both cool, I just want to do FxF or MxM! So if youre up for it, I’d love to be your roleplay partner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back