• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Walking Dead RP (specifically Carl Grimes/Negan cause I love their fucked-up dynamic in the show)

AmethystHeart

Scottish roleplay lover!
Hey y'all! I'm catching up on the Walking Dead at the moment because recently I found some videos shipping Carl and Negan together and hot damn, I need this in my life.

I know that Carl is dead in the show, I'm pissed, he should have been the last man standing and Chandler Riggs is such a good actor in that role, HOWEVER, he lives on in our fanfiction/roleplay hearts.

So, with that in mind, I would like to propose a Negan/Carl rp, where Carl (instead of Daryl) is the one taken after the Lucille baseball match that Glenn and Abraham lost out in. Need some creepy Negan vibes, some dark romance vibes, and some angry serial killer Carl vibes.

Anyone interested?
<3

Negan/Carl is a guilty pleasure ship of mine so I will happily indulge in this with you. I’m also pissed off that Carl is dead in the show but I still love him. In simpler words... I’m interested in this.

Negan/Carl is a guilty pleasure ship of mine so I will happily indulge in this with you. I’m also pissed off that Carl is dead in the show but I still love him. In simpler words... I’m interested in this.
YES, hello there! I'll send you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back