• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walking Dead (Original Material) 1x1

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is an RP based on the TV series Walking Dead SSN 1. That’s right One, Uno. And it will be early in the season. In fact, right at the beginning. However, this is NOT exactly a fandom. Original characters only. Neither is intended to be as dark and gritty as the TV series. My RP goal will be not strictly survival, but recovery. In short it will be about a group of survivors that set about the task of rebuilding a safehaven.

I DO plan to follow a plot.

Part 1: Begins in the town of Rockmart, Ga

Part 2: Undetermined. I have a few ideas in mind. A possible Trek across the US to a better location. Or possible scouting runs to gather supplies to build up in Rockmart. Search for other survivors.

Part 3: Formation of a town.

I tend to run RP’s much like a GM in an rpg. That is I run adventures or plots tailored to the other member. I tend to run most of the NPC's. At least my own I do. If you plan to bring some in, have them approved first. I do NOT want someone posting a scene where a horde of walkers follows them to the rest of the group - or anything along those lines. Call me a control freak, but if that’s a problem, don’t apply. If all you are familiar with are collaborative fictions - this is probably not for you.

Posting will be done via an RPN 1x1 RP … or in Google Docs using a shared folder. If you do not have Chrome the latter won’t work for you.

I am looking for a LITERATE and DEDICATED writer. I am not a grammar Nazi, and I make my own fair share of typos. But I do expect a writer that can put an essay together. As far as the dedicated part goes, if school, work, or RL issues is taking up your time - or likely to - please don’t waste our time by applying. That is like creating a major character for a tabletop rpg, playing a couple sessions, then not showing up and leaving everyone hanging.

I will only be running ONE Walking Dead RP. I already run one other and don't want to sacrifice quality. You will need to develop a character. I do have a CS, but can accept other formats so long as they are thorough. I do have two main PC's, several major NPC's. and even a few plot NPC's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. Are you looking for a specific type of character for me to play or do I have free reign? PM me if you're interested, I can offer you a writing sample.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back