• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Walk-In RP all genres/fandoms friendly

Morgaine Kri Chya

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I don't see much of these, and used to run one many many moons ago on some forums of old.
Unsure if these are in-style or up to anyone's taste - but feel free to check out main thread:
No character sheets or planning necessary, just walk in and interact as desired.
Another Harry's Bar...

and the OOC for any necessary OOC chatter :):

Another Harry's Bar OOC

Last edited:
Super interesting! Love the concept
Thanks for peeking in!

Kinda like the tavern style RPs - just walk in, describe your character or have a wee photo and interact, no obligation to keep going or return if it's not your tea- kinda thing. I've had some older threads where players wanted to 'work' there and create their own lore amongst it and became a part of the environment that way.

Thanks for peeking in!

Kinda like the tavern style RPs - just walk in, describe your character or have a wee photo and interact, no obligation to keep going or return if it's not your tea- kinda thing. I've had some older threads where players wanted to 'work' there and create their own lore amongst it and became a part of the environment that way.
Oh that sounds fun! I think I'll jump in soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back