• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wake up World, Are You there?

ParkMochi

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Did you see it too?

ParkMochi

now playing

• about me

call me

Mochi

pronouns

She/Her

timezone

Central Standard Time
    UTC -6:00

age range

30-35

"Love Yourself"

details

I've been role playing here and there for near 20 years. I'm in my early thirties, and started writing with friends when I was around 14 or so. Being on the autistic spectrum and dealing with adhd, my writing skills can be anywhere between excellent to high school level, but I do my best to match whom ever I am writing with.

Interests that are a must for any good RP for me would have to include romance. It's a must. I'm partial to fantasy of any level, i.e angels, demons, mythos in general; Magic is wonderful and welcome. Period settings are intriguing as well, I'll play in the dark ages, as well as in a steampunk futuristic kind of world. I love all that dark stuff that tears down but can also strengthen a soul. Fluff is wonderful, but I really gotta be in the mood for cotton candy dreams.

Interests outside of RP... Various things. I'm an anime geek, a HP freak, a K pop stan, and I love various RP-focused games; Including the famous table top Dungeons & Dragons.

Pets.... hmmm.... I not only have 1 pet, but 24 in fact. Was previously 19, until the hamsters multiplied. To date, we have a total of 5 cats, 4 dogs, 7 Hamsters, 2 rats, 3 ferrets, 2 snakes, and 1 selcata tortoise.
    Names... there's a lot, but I'll happily share the names of the 19 that have them if you're curious.

I'm a mom of 4 kids, and I'm polyamorous with 2 exclusive partners.

"No matter how difficult and hard something is, I will always be positive and smile like an idiot."

"There's no shortcuts to perfection. All it takes is hard work and more hard work."

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
~~As I am not good with code I shall use this second post here to add any plots, pairings, or other miscellaneous ideas~~

My work has hit some difficulties. This will greatly diminish my posting availability and responsiveness. If you are okay with maybe one response a week, including during planning stages, you are welcome to DM me.

I'm most interested in finding a partner who is interested in playing with character building. More focused on the characters versus the world, essentially. Slice of life, drama, angst - Anything in life can happen. What would happen if our two characters had simultaneously the most lucky and unlucky kind of life? Only key point is that I want to use Idol life. No kpop group in particular, not even looking for "canon" Idols. We will make our own and either implement them in a brand new group/solo artist, or seed them into a group that is already formed. I'm not picky. Of course, already established groups and artists can be used within the world of these fictional characters and as background characters. We can also turn this into a "Y/N & *insert Idol of choice*" kind of story if you're interested in doubling. Face claims will, by default, be an idol. Romance is absolute, but not instant flame. Moderately slow build, but definitely heated. Tension is high, and very key. I want them to go through ups and downs and loop d'loops. Roller coaster fun. We can plot and build as we write to plan out the next life punch.

Last edited:
bump - Only looking for 1 to 2 partners. One for the new plot "Devil by the Window" and one for the new interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back