• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Visons Go Overboard! - Genshin Impact (OPEN)

CHUUYAS_HAT

I Am One With Blade & Fang
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Inspired by PROGENITER

~

A flash of light springs before your eyes before all goes black. Lifeless and limp bodies were sprawled all around you in the rusty old spaceship. Blood was caked dry on your forehead, and once you regained conscious, it was dark from it being stuck at midnight. People were crushed by the giant rocks or just thrown recklessly somewhere-and then you see it. A flicker of movement, though you don't really recognize the owner of whoever was moving. They had some sort of badge on them- a color...color...Sea foam?

--

Hello, one and all, though I doubt anyone is reading this because I know not many Genshin ACTIVE people are actually out there other that 1v1 roleplays-but ANYWAYS.
This is a roleplay revolving around the genres of cyber/sci-fi and action! We'll be using CANON characters as well, so sorry to all who have been thinking they could use a unique character they made. (I'm sure they're great ^^) Now everyone is probably saying "Where is the plot even?! I have to wait for a LORE page, ugh..." I'm getting to that! I'll just distinguish some rules before you have to read stuff so you don't get disappointed AFTER reading the plot.

1. No NSFW, I am proud with this community for being so protective with these CHILDREN-yes, even if you are an 'adult', you are a child at heart-and so I will not explain myself further since everyone should understand this rule.

2. Powerplaying - Since this is a magic / vison based game / actionized, I priortize keeping fairness. Ex. One person gets punched, the other gets kicked! It doesn't need to go back and forth exactly, but becoming immune is not something wanted! Heck- ARCHONS aren't in here, so don't even bother TRYING to get this rule past me.

3. C.O.M.U.N.I.C.A.T.I.O.N. is K.E.Y. This is onsite for those who have no discord- I don't even share mine with strangers! But we still will be doing a lot of communication. I want everyone to know each other like boundaries, preferences/opinions, maybe even questions YOU can answer instead of me! Of course I'll always be there but, yep!

4. I only want PLAYABLE Genshin characters to be in here. And I am by far sure knowing we are not doing any Snezhnaya characters other than Childe and whatnot. This is simply because most people don't care for NPC'S unless you love reading theories or spoilers- being the first to know what's coming next, etc!

5. COLERED TEXT IS KEY - I will, once again, assign colored dialogue for those who joined.

MY CHARACTERS AND DIALOGUE COLOR: Xiao =
This Color! Wanderer = This Color!

If you are able to/know how to code/hex your own color dialogue every time, please tell me so I can easily assign these with ease!

6. Coding is not a must have, but if you do, save a spoiler at the end for those on mobile leagues!

I am pretty sure I forgot my other half of rules, so let's just move on to what the heck is the story actually about >.<

~

Let's just get straight to the point - Organizations started wars with each other. All of your characters are from an organization, or just a loner who randomly joins one in the end anyway. Each Org. has a badge coming in their own color. This represents their flag and who exactly they work under. I'll name them below;

The Vipers
The Ballots And Berets
The Songbirds

The Solarians
The Flarigons
The Over Riders

Each Org. sent out three spies to go undercover and search a new found planet; Herthia. Herthia had been a just a small meteorite (which magically grew) and turned out to be a huge precipice in everyone's lives. Now the organizations fight to simply stand on it's land. Why exactly? Because it holds 6 precious items everyone needs. The Squire, The Gem, The Hatress, The Feather, The Soul Book and The Plume. No one is quite sure what they do, but they sure do give off some enhancements to abilities and increases riches by over millions. Now in the beginning you might just question why some of us woke up in a broke airship.

Unfortunately, since all Orgs. ended up trying to land on Herthia, bloodshed occurred and spaceships exploded. Now everyone was on the planet, but unable to get out. Will they fight each other, or work together to build a new ship to acquire the artifacts AND leave? - AHHHHHH I do hope everyone argues despite possibly being forced to work together!

I probably lost you guys somewhere, so questions can be asked for more info. Now, I'll answer one thing right now. We will start roleplay during the start of reaching Herthia and battling one another. I'll show more guidelines through out IC or OOC for help. I am doing this before be so yes, indeed, this is rushed and possibly needs a fix.

Roles:

I am taking three from each organization, and 3 from loners.

The Vipers: 1/3, Xiao = CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT
The Ballots And Berets: 1/3, Wanderer/Scaramouche = CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT
The Songbirds: 0/0
The Solarians: 0/0
The Flarigons: 0/0
The Over Riders: 0/0

Let's add one more type!

0/6 Leaders Of Each Organization

Ah, a friendly note! We'll be doing CS just for small details and how your CANON character will look like, etc.

Character Thread
OOC Thread

Last edited:
Planets

Herthia is already known not to be the only planet. In fact, their are way more ever since the Earth had exploded and it's bits had evolved into more mini worlds. Eventually, the common planets also died, leaving the new ones to adjust by themselves. That, luckily, only happened 18,000 years ago, and more moons came to encircle the mini planets. Now, these planets aren't that small compared to humans, but are compared to the sun and the OG ones. But how many exactly were created and formed? There are over 120 planets now that fill the galaxy, space not too overcrowded since it's skies were everlasting.

Astralis

A planet known to be hit by over a thousand asteroids became the new area of where new creatures were born. They looked and were named humans again, but they all were able to wield magic far beyond anyone can imagine. There were seven elements, each now having their own planet now too. Astalis on the other hand can be considered a 'starting' point in a person's life.

Volaria - Pyro
Crythos - Cryo
Aetheron - Anemo
Snezhalis - Electro
Hydrolomule - Hydro
Dimitri - Dendro
Simulankos - Geo

These planets really aren't all that important, but will be placed in some parts of the story. These planets are the main source of how every new creature/human is now born with an element. If one of them gets destroyed, the population won't be receiving that element, and some might be born as any normal human that existed 18000 years ago. If everything is gone, there will be no elements.

Now, how are people assigned elements, or is it just magic at birth?
Well, before birth, these improved humans' bodies know how their personality will be. These elements are sorted out from what their personality is, or something coming in the future.

Pyro people are dedicated to what they do - (Yanfei being your local Lawyer! Hu Tao=Funeral Parlor!)
Anemo users lose someone, but overcome the grief (Kazuha losing his friend, Wanderer losing 3 people, Xiao losing people during the war...)
Geo people are experts! High statuses...? (Noelle excelling at her job! Ninguang a leader! Zhongli and Archon! Itto a beetle contest...owner?)
Cryo people feel pain and suffering and feel abandoned (Ayaka seeing her mother dead, still feels the pain!)
Hydro people want to get better, faith (Ayato believing he can do better in the Kamisato clan, Barbara wanting to be as tall and good as Jean.)
Dendro people have obsession which leads to achieving one's goal (Alhaitham, scribe...books...yeah...Baizhu becoming obsessed with medicine and learns how to tend to wounds!)
Electro Visions gives power to those who are beaten by the world, who feel like they have no place where they belong other than themselves. (Raiden...reasonable, Scaramouche...understandable...Yae, explainable...)

You might be asking if visions could change- and yes they can! If something major happens in their life that wasn't according to the future, a vision change is necessary. (Scaramouche=Wanderer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back