• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Vietnam War RP with Zombies (Not COD)

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

A squad of troops in Vietnam are fighting on the frontline when things go awry and they end up fighting the undead.

This is just an interest check.​

Talk about adding a twist to the already screwed up "Rat-Tunnels" plan and Hamburger Hill massacre

I'm already interested~

The rat tunnels are one of the main points I'm wanting to make it about, example A. There are too many zombies roaming around above ground which forces people to take the rat tunnels which are possibly infested with zombies.

Stew said:
The rat tunnels are one of the main points I'm wanting to make it about, example A. There are too many zombies roaming around above ground which forces people to take the rat tunnels which are possibly infested with zombies.
Called it!!~

I think I'll make it this evening. School is a pain, am I right?

Stew said:
I think I'll make it this evening. School is a pain, am I right?
Copy on that one, but for me, its more of... "Highschool is a pain in the ass."

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/sympathy-for-the-devil-a-vietnam-war-rp-with-a-twist.71681/

I have made the RP, go ahead and get your characters up when you can and we can start.

*glances over @Riven* Hey, hey there buddy. I know you're still interested, I know you want this.

c8fafd2d923c81cdf6aef413f24e77f0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back