• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Videogamelandia

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time
So, basically my idea is, a group of friends is transported into the internet, and must find and destroy the Final Boss-man to get out. This would be playing heavily off references, tropes, and comedy, so if you're into that. Post a comment.

Sounds cool. Do the friends look like their gaming/online avatar (with weapons) once trapped in the Internet or do they look like themselves and have to gather weapons from various places on the Internet?

shadowdude505 said:
Sounds cool. Do the friends look like their gaming/online avatar (with weapons) once trapped in the Internet or do they look like themselves and have to gather weapons from various places on the Internet?
Themselves

[QUOTE="dela agius]it sounds like sao. would some work done on it . this could be gold mine. I'm in :)

[/QUOTE]
If you'd like to help with the thread, I'm about to post it. I'll put the link here.

Still working on it, but planning on leaving it a mystery. They just wake up there.

[QUOTE="dela agius]hmmm. keep it mystery because you want it or your just to lazy to write one lol ? .-.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I'd prefer to keep things less constrained to allow for more creative liberty within the rp

anyway it would be cool if its mystery as-long eventually it get reveled. now can you create a map and pictures of how it looks ? and can you make the character sheet bigger. its quite small.

p.s : sorry if I'm being annoying it just it seem like a good rp. and would be waste for it not to be great.

also where are the enemys ? you need to do a date base of all the creatures . plus in what time era is the game set ?

that's totally last year .- . just see each question and answer them all in one. ain't rocket science ....

3 sense ? ..........

if your going to try to come with a comeback. at-least put a little effort on it and try to make it that it makes sense .- . just sayin'

anyway good day.

I wasn't trying to make a come back. And that was supposed to not make sense because I was joking around. Take a chill pill and chill...

[QUOTE="dela agius]anyway it would be cool if its mystery as-long eventually it get reveled. now can you create a map and pictures of how it looks ? and can you make the character sheet bigger. its quite small.
p.s : sorry if I'm being annoying it just it seem like a good rp. and would be waste for it not to be great.

also where are the enemys ? you need to do a date base of all the creatures . plus in what time era is the game set ?

[/QUOTE]
Map, no. Picture, no. Character Sheet, what do you think I should add? Enemies, different places. Database, there are so, so, so, so many. Era, it changes from game to game. This is the group traveling through ten different game worlds, I'll list them, or you guys can choose them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back