Journal π’—π’Šπ’…π’†π’ π’ˆπ’‚π’Žπ’† π’Šπ’…π’†π’‚ / π’π’†π’˜ π’…π’Šπ’π’‡ 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅

Would you play this game?

• Yes (but just for Kevin 😈)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! gimme boffum!

• Nah, seems cringe

• Total voters

arsensonfire

𝒀𝑬𝑺, 𝑨𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑡 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬 . . .
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I need a fictional dad, bad.

Let it be known I have a DILF addiction and cannot be trusted not to fall for a hot dad of ANY caliber but anywho;

This (attached file) is Kevin, he is the father of Scotty and one of the love interests of a game idea I've been rumination on lately. It would be a dating sim / otome between him and Scotty but I think I would still have Scotty as the "good ending".

I'm mainly obsessed with Kevin because I've encompassed all my geeky loves into him (sci-fi lover, fantasy lover, horror movie buff and fanatic) but he also is also a combination of the 90s alt boy / hunky DILF trope I LOVE.

Thinking about adding some adult explicit elements to the video game / story but then again, I was thinking about making the option interchangeable?? Think that would cool

I know I haven't talked that much about Scotty but he's basically a surfer dude, a little skater / stoner but alternative like his dad. He's more down to earth and grounded but Kevin and that's mostly the reason I wanted him to be like the "true ending"...

But anyways, gonna obsess more about Kevin BC I CAN- (also, I want so badly to think of more for Scotty besides he's the skater, chiller version of Kevin with actual dreams but yeah)

He's in his early forties and grew up in the States in the 90s / early 2000s, he has usually brightly colored hair, tattoos, brightly colored facial hair and some facial piercings that lasted from his youth. He is a recovering addict and met Scotty's mom through rehab (he is "Cali sober" as they say). He is a lover of classic sci-fi, fantasy and horror movies, just a massive nerd but also a deep lover of rock music.

Personality: He is pretty neurotic, sarcastic and reserved most of the time. He has a massive streak for trouble, as he has been to jail from shit like robbery to selling drugs, so he is the last to accept defeat or turn down a challenge to say the least. He's curious and pretty playful overall, leading to immaturity showing through. He is serious in the right moments but it's unfortunately not until last minute that he uses this seriousness.

Pretty flirtatious and seductive, he has a strong air of confidence, he owns who he is and what he likes. His "mystery" only lasts until he starts talking, in which case he is an open book and hard to shut up. Prone to moodiness and being an asshole.

The game I was thinking of calling "Scotty Doesn't Know" after the song bc I was envisioning like the DILF version of "Stacy's Mom" which I thought was hot and interesting lol.

But yeah! Lmk opinions, ideas-

Would you play this game if by some miracle I got a chance to make it? It would be for the alternative lovers and have grungy ambience and mostly be about Kevin ngl 😭

Attachments

• Picsart_24-07-01_04-53-53-037.jpg
    Picsart_24-07-01_04-53-53-037.jpg
    722.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Picsart_24-07-01_04-54-24-680.jpg
    Picsart_24-07-01_04-54-24-680.jpg
    1,009.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back