• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Video Game Fandoms Anyone?

Lord Les

2 suave 4 u
Plotting with Les can be fun and simple! Les is in fact a very easy going individual who thrives off getting to know other people, and plotting excellent stories with them. So, getting started is usually a very painless and quick procedure. But it is a good idea if you read over Les' simple and easy to follow rules!

1. Les likes to plot with people that have full intentions of making this a 'long-term' roleplay. Meaning if you want the roleplay to end in a few scenes, Les isn't the right partner for you.
  2. Romance is not vital to Les' roleplaying world at all. That being said, Les doesn't mind roleplaying it, however Les does not like it when the plot revolves around it. No fun, right?
  3. Les loves to chat with partners! Whether that be over PM, or through some kind of IM!
  4. Les doesn't always talk in third person. Les just loves it when she can.

At the moment I'm looking for something in particular: Video Game Fandoms. Feel free to express interest into any Video Game series, as I've most likely heard of it. And if not, I'd love to learn more about games I haven't played yet! I have compiled a list of games I do definitely know and will roleplay. But I am not limited by this list at all.

• Mass Effect
  • Fallout
  • Dragon Age
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • World of Warcraft
  • Diablo
  • Halo
  • Star Wars: OTR
  • Assassins Creed
  • Devil May Cry
  • Destiny
  • The Last Of Us

Let me know if any of those strike your fancy! I also know I'm missing some, so I may edit later! And like I said, suggestions are always open. Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah finally, someone interested in video game fandoms! Much of your list appeals to me, but if I had to narrow down just a little bit I'd say my interest is strongest in:

• Mass Effect
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Diablo
  • Halo
  • Destiny

I'd be more than willing to discuss plots, characters, multiples, anything! PM me if interested!

My interests would be some of those as well.

• Mass Effect
  • Destiny
  • Fallout
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Assassins Creed

Hey guys! I'm open to doing a roleplay with either/both of you! Though where I am a new member I do not have the permissions to start PM conversations yet. If you guys could shoot me off a PM, we could get into more detail there.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back