• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom video game fandom 1x1 search! [upd 9/18]

nerevarine

hi! my name's jack, i'm 29, and i use they/he pronouns.

some guidelines/info

• please be 18+! i'm old
  • i'm don't care about response schedules. take as long or as short of a time as you want, and let me do the same
  • i always write multiple paragraphs and try and match what i'm given. all i ask is that you give me enough to work with
  • i prefer to get plot basics down with partners and get things moving, continuing to plot as we go. if the planning stage takes too long, i lose interest
  • that said, as far as ocs go, my favorite thing is to just throw characters together and see what happens. just give me the basics so we can come up with a place to start, and let's go!
  • i play any gender. most interested in lgbt romance, but romance is not a must
  • no canon/oc
  • i prefer descriptions for ocs, but if you want images, mine are either drawn or like. in-game screenshots of them, depending on the character.
  • i will play however many characters. big casts and small casts are both fun
  • i'm willing to rp on-site or on discord
  • i can provide writing samples, if you'd like

what i'm looking for

if something is crossed out, i'm not interested in it at the moment!

★ final fantasy xiv
> ocs only!
> i have not played dawntrail!! please do not spoil anything in 7.0 for me
> regular ocs/repurposed wols
> would love to do something with ancient ocs and use my azem; a more shadowbringers-style final days, the way emet described it?

★ limbus company
> haven't played lobcorp or ruina, and i haven't really played limbus in over a year either lol
> would have to be some kind of au plot, whether something based on identities or something original
> most interested in playing yi sang, sinclair, or gregor. MIGHT consider hong lu or mersault
> romance is much less interesting to me here, but i'd be fine with yi sang/hong lu or mayyybe mersault/don if it's not just a comedy show. you can ask for other stuff, though

★ elden ring
> i love lore
> ocs; i have a tarnished, and i can make up new characters as well
> canons; i'd mostly be interested in playing radagon, ranni, malenia, miquella, messmer, thiollier, and maybe others. just ask!

★ fallen london/sunless sea/mask of the rose
> i've played fallen london and a bit of sunless sea and mask of the rose. open to any neathy setting/time period.
> ocs only! some short descriptions of my characters under the spoiler:
★ seis: a shadowy and dangerous person of indistinct gender. they think they're very cool and mysterious, but mostly they're just mysterious. they make a living as a monster hunter/exterminator and thief, and they live in a big house with a bunch of orphans. their biggest hobbies are fighting and avoiding personal questions.
★ lemuel: once an amateur consulting detective, now a guest lecturer at the university and dabbler in the correspondence. he tends to get absorbed in his work and is driven by curiosity and a thirst for knowledge. this sometimes leads him places he's better off not going, however. (a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.)
★ the rest: lilith, a zee captain with a history in the church; shelley, a veilgarden actor who never meets a stranger; the frequently-deceased daredevil, an aged tomb colonist who lives for a good thrill.

★ darkest dungeon
> based on either the first or second game (haven't finished the second yet)
> canons only! most interested in playing dismas, sarmenti, or paracelsus.

★ other
> less interested in writing these, but i know enough about them i could rp them
> a house of many doors. elder scrolls (3-5). fallout (1-4, nv). fear & hunger 1 (mostly enkiramus). final fantasy tactics (ocs only). legend of zelda (botw mostly). pathologic 2. stardew valley/sun haven (farm sim but make it fantasy).
> you can ask about things i don't have listed, but i'm not likely to be interested

hopefully something catches your eye! feel free to post here or pm me

Last edited:
hi! my name's jack, i'm 28, and i use they/he pronouns. i'm hoping to find a couple of rps to get me back into writing.

some guidelines/info

• please be 18+! i'm almost 30 and frankly i don't have any business socializing with minors online
  • i'm not a stickler for any kind of response schedules. take as long or as short of a time as you want, and please let me do the same. feel free to say something if i'm taking a while, though
  • response lengths depend on the scene/my mood but i always write multiple paragraphs and try and match what i'm given. just give me enough to work with and don't be surprised if i suddenly forget how to be concise lol
  • i mostly play male or nonbinary characters, but i play women when i'm in the mood for it
  • that said, i'm not into m/f romance unless the idea is really good. any other type of romance is fine
  • no canon/oc for fandoms. i'll specify whether i'm interested in canons or ocs for different fandoms
  • i prefer using descriptions instead of face claims, but if face claims are something you want, i prefer drawn ones or picrews/something similar
  • i can play a single character/double/triple/whatever you want to do
  • i'm willing to rp on-site or on discord
  • i write in third person past tense, please do the same
  • ditch-friendly because i am very guilty of it myself
  • i can provide writing samples, if you'd like

what i'm looking for

if something is crossed out, i'm not interested in it at the moment!

fandoms

★ darkest dungeon
> based on either the first or second game (though i haven't finished the second)
> canons only!
> most confident in playing dismas, sarmenti, and paracelsus, but i'm willing to try most of the cast
> my top pairings are dismas/reynauld, sarmenti/baldwin, and paracelsus/audrey. feel free to suggest others you like!
> this is mostly what i'm looking for, to be honest T_T

★ fallen london + sunless sea
> i've played fallen london and some sunless sea, but i'm open to using settings from either
> ocs only

★ elder scrolls
> i am a lore fiend and i apologize in advance
> i've played morrowind, oblivion, skyrim, and a bit of eso. from most to least favorite: morrowind, skyrim, oblivion, and eso
> ocs only

★ misc others
> mostly listing these for vibes or inspiration for original rps, or in case someone has an idea for one i'd be interested in
> under the spoiler to save space:
a house of many doors
bloodborne
dark souls
disco elysium
dishonored
dorohedoro
dragon age
dredge
dungeon meshi/delicious in dungeon
elden ring
final fantasy (2, 9, 12, 14, tactics)
fire emblem (blazing blade, awakening, echoes, three houses)
hollow knight
hylics
inscryption
legend of zelda (particularly botw/totk)
lisa the painful
pathologic
stardew valley
witch hat atelier
yume nikki

originals

YES:
> fantasy, basically any kind
> dark fantasy
> historical settings, not strictly accurate/realistic
> southern gothic
> victorian gothic
> cosmic/lovecraftian horror
> abstract/surreal elements, whether characters/plot/etc
> monsters
> knights
> unlikely adventurers, whether it's people you wouldn't expect to be together or people who don't seem like the adventuring type
> characters that don't get along
> older characters
> established relationships
> platonic relationships
> monarch and their long-time retainer/guard
> a king and his fool
> farmer/werewolf responsible for livestock disappearing
> not really a prompt but i'm looking more for interesting characters to play against or interesting dynamics than super in-depth plotting

NO:
> futuristic settings/scifi
> modern settings without any kind of fantasy/supernatural elements
> pure slice of life; elements and scenes are fine, but i need things to happen eventually to stay interested

i feel like i wrote too much, but hopefully something catches your eye! feel free to post here or pm me
Hello! Are you still searching for someone to write with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back