• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Victorian Ghosts and Romance!

Ladybug98

I have a plot I’m looking to do that takes place in the Victorian Era. It’s okay if I get multiple responses. I’m interested in the different paths this plot can take. My replies are literate and above. I’m looking for someone who can play a male, and I can play a male or female based on what you’d prefer. Start a conversation DM if interested!

Plot:
Our characters are young people (18-20) living in the Victorian era. They are best friends. My character is interested in science and the study of the afterlife and paranormal. Whether someone can be brought back or at the very least communicated with. Why? Well, he/she says it’s just curiosity.

Your character can have whatever interests, personality, and passions you want. He is also dealing with a family dispute due to his father passing away. His mother wants his little sister’s share of the inheritance but it’s locked away until she’s 18. …or can no longer receive it. The mother plots to kill her.

Then either the little sister is killed, becomes a ghost, and our two characters learn to communicate with her to find the murderer, or your character comes home in time to save her, the mother is accidentally killed, and becomes a ghost hellbent on revenge. Either way, our characters deal with the circumstances together and find a deeper connection to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back