• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings very quick 1x1 search [mxm, fxf, mxf]!!!

banshees

mister sneakers
hey!!! i've made a much more detailed thread here before, but right now i'm conducting a very simple, last-minute search for a partner or two.
first things first: i'm maria, i'm 17 (going into my senior year in high school), and no, i do not type in lowercase while roleplaying.
now that that's out of the way, here's what i'm looking for!

requirements:
-preferably in my age range, around 16 to 21. talking to someone much younger or older than me is sort of uncomfortable.
-must be willing to write at least a meaty paragraph per reply. my definition of meaty is around 6 detailed sentences. of course, exceptions
are made depending on what's going on in the rp! i won't throw a fit if you don't write me a novel per post.
-i'm definitely considered an erratic partner, so if you're going to be put off by someone replying 20 times in an hour and then radio silence for a couple of days,
i'm not your gal. i'm very bad at forcing myself to write when i'm not in the mood, so i apologize in advance.
however, i'll always let you know when i start to feel drained.
-i do mxm and fxf. i'll do mxf if i have to, but heterosexuality is sort of out of my wheelhouse so i tend to avoid it.

plots:
(i roleplay with original characters only, by the way. i usually create new characters for every rp i'm in.)

this is essentially a werewolf plot. i've been really into werewolves for no discernible reason as of late, so here we are. i've started building a little town in michigan called arcadia where a wolf pack reigns supreme. it's very cheesy, so if you're just looking for some fun, non-serious wolfy romance, here it is. i would be most interested in a humanxwerewolf plot because i love drama.
a young mercenary walks into a city and walks out with a damsel in distress, as well as a bounty on both of their heads. or: every year the city of so-and-so makes a human sacrifice to a demon lord. in return, the demon lord keeps their town safe from enemies, disease, infertility, and so on. however, the mercenary isn't aware of this ceremony, and decides to rescue the sacrifice. unfortunately, the sacrifice is far from grateful. now, the entire town is clamoring for both of their heads.
character a lives in a small fishing village, and when they came of age, they inherited the town lighthouse. now, character a spends their days tending to the lighthouse. it’s a good life, albeit a lonely one. character b is a selkie, capable of shifting from seal to human at will by shedding their skin. character b's people rarely come ashore after suffering countless cruelties at the hands of greedy humans. despite the horror stories, character b isn't content with the sea. during a summer storm, character b sheds their skin and tumbles ashore. you can see where this is going.
character a is next in line to be alpha of the pack, a fact which has been weighing very heavily upon their shoulders recently. after months of negotiations, character a’s pack agreed to absorb what remained of character b’s pack, meaning character a’s pack has doubled in size. the strain of having more mouths to feed and more people to house has been a headache for everyone, especially character a. then there’s the business of finding a mate.

if you're interested, respond below or shoot me a pm. i'm also down to rp in discord, but shoot me a pm before asking for my discord please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back