• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings VERY interested in a paranormal sort of rp (mxm, mxnb, maybeee mxf)

BearSkull

Just a silly little guy that's very awfully bored
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
☆Hello!☆
Suddenly, on a random Tuesday night, I was hit with the biggest roleplay craving.
And not any roleplay, but something paranormal.
Main idea that popped in my head is something along the lines of ghost x human
Now, this is very broad and lots of story can be built here. Background stories, personality, roles, side characters, so many opportunities, which is why I suddenly have a pang of interest in doing one.
First off, some info of mine:​
Hello, I'm a 21 year old guy named Atlas, I have quite a few years of experience and i am pretty literate with proper Grammer. I love to plot out story and especially characters. I'm only looking for something with romance since platonic rps get boring for me. I rp in this site or on discord, whatever you prefer. I prefer to do mxm or mxnb but mxf may be a possibility (mxm or mxf does include anyone trans)

I don't have any fleshed out ideas, but my main one is just ghost x newcomer to a town or something like that. I do not have a favorite of which character to play at all! If you're even a little bit interested reach out to me! I have so many ideas for this and would love to build a world with you! Since this is a romance rp I do prefer for you to be 18+, please. Also, PLEASE have a realistic faceclaim. I do not need a full character sheet, just give me a bit of their backstory and personality. Anything else you can show me through the story!​

Hello, I’m interested! Though, I haven’t had any character sheet for this kind of roleplay beforehand and I would need time to make one. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back