• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Versatile player looking for D&D or WoD game to join

Sinthija

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm knowledgeable in 2nd Edition, and have access to 5e, and have some minor experience trying Pathfinder. Am also quite familiar with WoD (W:tA, V:tM, C:tD)

I'm knowledgeable in 2nd Edition, and have access to 5e, and have some minor experience trying Pathfinder. Am also quite familiar with WoD (W:tA, V:tM, C:tD)
Have you ever tried Palladium system before? It is a d20 system with multiple settings. I’m currently running a game called Splicers currently with only three players that I’m recruiting for. I’ve had good success teaching player’s that are new to the system how to play, so if you want to hear more, I’ll happily chat with you about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back