• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 | fire emblem: three houses

hi guys! wow, it has been a minute since i've used this site. here i am crawling back with the hopes of finding 1-2 (preferably) long-term writing partners for my current biggest hyperfixation, fire emblem: three houses! i've been a massive fire emblem fan since i was a kid, literally played all the games (yes, even the ones without official english localizations) except for engage & three hopes. i am so normal about this series LOL. before i get into what i want, i'll outline some basics first, then elaborate on the things i feel are "make-or-break" for me!

my prns are they / she ⭑ 18+ only ⭑ canon x oc ⭑ doubling friendly ⭑ i average ~350-600+ words per post ⭑ i use proper case & spelling in replies ⭑ must be lgbtqa friendly ⭑ discord highly preferred ⭑ no-no's: pregnancy, slice of life, modern aus, infidelity between the main pairing(s), animal abuse

re: plots ⭑ please please please do not come to me with a fully-fleshed out plot in mind and / or expect me to have one. i'll gladly tell you about all the vague ideas i have in mind, so feel free to do the same, but i need plotting & brainstorming to be a collaborative effort between us & cannot immerse myself in something that has already been pre-made. let's work on creating a story together so that we can both be invested!

re: activity ⭑ due to a plethora of health issues and irl obligations including uni & my part-time job, my in-character response times are very sporadic. sometimes it takes me days, especially if our replies are on the shorter times, sometimes it takes me a few weeks. if you expect same-day responses or a fixed reply schedule, i'm not the partner for you. i would never rush you for replies & expect the same courtesy in return. real life always comes first, this is just a hobby! i also have really bad memory so if i end up forgetting to respond for a while, feel free to check in, idm!

re: ooc ⭑ i'm a huge proponent of befriending partners, making headcanons for hours, worldbuilding, creating playlists / pinterest boards, gushing about ocs & dynamics, etc. i consider myself very active ooc to make up for my slow ic response time. if you aren't a fan of ooc and / or plan on making me do all the work, please don't reach out. i can't remain interested in a roleplay if i don't click with my partner. again, to me, roleplaying should be collaborative & not a solo venture.

re: ghosting ⭑ if we don't click during the plotting stage, there's no need to say goodbye, i totally get it! but i've come to realize that after i begin actually writing with someone, i become less ghost-friendly. i totally get that things coming up irl or losing interest in the plot / fandom, but i ask that you convey this to me so that i know what's going on and, in the case of the latter, we can try something new! in turn, i'll always let you know if something is preventing me from responding for a while. but if you have a habit of just straight up ditching without a word instead of communicating, i'd rather you not reach out.

i've pretty much played every route at least 4-5 times over the years, including the dlc, but this doesn't necessarily mean we have to follow canon to a "t". in fact, i actually highly prefer to add our own twists to canon or do something canon-divergent (even an au depending on what kind) altogether! simply retelling the games events exactly as they were gets pretty boring and tedious for me so that's my only hard 'no'. other than that, i'm pretty open minded & am willing to try most things!

in order of preference, i'm hoping to write against:
⭑ yuri leclerc (craving!!)
⭑ ferdinand von aegir
⭑ claude von riegen

i have an oc ready, he's loosely inspired by lady oscar (who is also used as his faceclaim) from the rose of versailles with his own original nation analogous to 16th century france! do keep in mind that my side will be m// and he's transmasc so if that's an issue for you for some reason, we won't get along.

i can play anyone else in return except for alois, raphael, lorenz, sothis (romantically), and some side characters i doubt anyone would ask for. i'm tentatively accepting requests for dimitri because i genuinely don't think i can do him justice, but if he's the only characters you're looking for, i can try giving him a shot again!

thanks for reading this long ass post! if you're interested, please consider sending me a message, i don't bite! all i ask is that you tell me a little bit about yourself & what you're looking for; feel free to ask me for writing samples as well! that's all from me, have a good one :-)

hi guys! wow, it has been a minute since i've used this site. here i am crawling back with the hopes of finding 1-2 (preferably) long-term writing partners for my current biggest hyperfixation, fire emblem: three houses! i've been a massive fire emblem fan since i was a kid, literally played all the games (yes, even the ones without official english localizations) except for engage & three hopes. i am so normal about this series LOL. before i get into what i want, i'll outline some basics first, then elaborate on the things i feel are "make-or-break" for me!

my prns are they / she ⭑ 18+ only ⭑ canon x oc ⭑ doubling friendly ⭑ i average ~350-600+ words per post ⭑ i use proper case & spelling in replies ⭑ must be lgbtqa friendly ⭑ discord highly preferred ⭑ no-no's: pregnancy, slice of life, modern aus, infidelity between the main pairing(s), animal abuse

re: plots ⭑ please please please do not come to me with a fully-fleshed out plot in mind and / or expect me to have one. i'll gladly tell you about all the vague ideas i have in mind, so feel free to do the same, but i need plotting & brainstorming to be a collaborative effort between us & cannot immerse myself in something that has already been pre-made. let's work on creating a story together so that we can both be invested!

re: activity ⭑ due to a plethora of health issues and irl obligations including uni & my part-time job, my in-character response times are very sporadic. sometimes it takes me days, especially if our replies are on the shorter times, sometimes it takes me a few weeks. if you expect same-day responses or a fixed reply schedule, i'm not the partner for you. i would never rush you for replies & expect the same courtesy in return. real life always comes first, this is just a hobby! i also have really bad memory so if i end up forgetting to respond for a while, feel free to check in, idm!

re: ooc ⭑ i'm a huge proponent of befriending partners, making headcanons for hours, worldbuilding, creating playlists / pinterest boards, gushing about ocs & dynamics, etc. i consider myself very active ooc to make up for my slow ic response time. if you aren't a fan of ooc and / or plan on making me do all the work, please don't reach out. i can't remain interested in a roleplay if i don't click with my partner. again, to me, roleplaying should be collaborative & not a solo venture.

re: ghosting ⭑ if we don't click during the plotting stage, there's no need to say goodbye, i totally get it! but i've come to realize that after i begin actually writing with someone, i become less ghost-friendly. i totally get that things coming up irl or losing interest in the plot / fandom, but i ask that you convey this to me so that i know what's going on and, in the case of the latter, we can try something new! in turn, i'll always let you know if something is preventing me from responding for a while. but if you have a habit of just straight up ditching without a word instead of communicating, i'd rather you not reach out.

i've pretty much played every route at least 4-5 times over the years, including the dlc, but this doesn't necessarily mean we have to follow canon to a "t". in fact, i actually highly prefer to add our own twists to canon or do something canon-divergent (even an au depending on what kind) altogether! simply retelling the games events exactly as they were gets pretty boring and tedious for me so that's my only hard 'no'. other than that, i'm pretty open minded & am willing to try most things!

in order of preference, i'm hoping to write against:
⭑ yuri leclerc (craving!!)
⭑ ferdinand von aegir
⭑ claude von riegen

i have an oc ready, he's loosely inspired by lady oscar (who is also used as his faceclaim) from the rose of versailles with his own original nation analogous to 16th century france! do keep in mind that my side will be m// and he's transmasc so if that's an issue for you for some reason, we won't get along.

i can play anyone else in return except for alois, raphael, lorenz, sothis (romantically), and some side characters i doubt anyone would ask for. i'm tentatively accepting requests for dimitri because i genuinely don't think i can do him justice, but if he's the only characters you're looking for, i can try giving him a shot again!

thanks for reading this long ass post! if you're interested, please consider sending me a message, i don't bite! all i ask is that you tell me a little bit about yourself & what you're looking for; feel free to ask me for writing samples as well! that's all from me, have a good one :-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back