• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ใ€€๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ–ฟ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ผ๐‘ดใ€€๏นš

cwosont

Roleplay Availability

• intro

witches' road

chant ver.

overview.

T
    he years come and go at Scholomance College of the Arcane Arts. Its old, weary corridors have seen some of the brightest witches and warlocks of their age. Young minds who grow up to be famous duelists, fearless dragon tamers, and brilliant potioneers. Some return to Scholomance to be immortalized in the school's history, others merely fade from memory as time comes to pass.

Such is the case for one Scholomance's most infamous headmistresses, whose name was stripped from the books and likeness torn from the walls. Oh, what was it? Gods, it has to have been nearly three hundred years now. Difficult to remember such things when the headmasters who came after tried so hard to erase her existence from the school's long history. Ah, well. Best not to dwell on the past.

Another term is just around the corner. No doubt Bucharest's arcane district is filled to the brim with students and faculty alike preparing for the new year. It won't be long now before everyone's bound for the castle. Yes, best to remain in the present and look forward to the future to come. After all, there's discovery and delight lurking around every corridor.

Off you go, then. To a year of curiosity and mystery!

intro

roles

rules

darkest hour,

wake thy
power

genre

magic, dark academia

status

int. check

spots open

11/12

question

answer

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
Scholomance College of the Arcane Arts, founded in 1431 by Mihaela Horvรกth, is the arcane world's first two-year institution of higher education. Nestled in the mountains of Transylvania, Romania, the school accepts witches and warlocks from across the globe who have completed their compulsory arcane education.

Upon arrival, students are sorted into one of two houses based on their mastery:

Kunzite, whose house values intuition and flexibility. Its colors are violet and silver. Semper crescens, the house motto, translates to "always growing." Students in Kunzite have masteries in Alchemic Arts, Magibiology, and Elemental Arts.
ใ€€โœ›ใ€€Specializations within the Alchemic Arts mastery include alchemy, potioneering, transmutation or transfiguration, and more.
ใ€€โœ›ใ€€Specializations within the Magibiology mastery include herbology, magizoology, herbalism, and more.
ใ€€โœ›ใ€€Specializations within the Elemental Arts mastery include water magic, fire magic, wind magic, and more.

Azurite, whose house values wisdom and empowerment. Its colors are azure and silver. Voces omnes potestatem habent, the house motto, translates to "all voices have power." Students in Azurite have masteries in Arcane Arts, Abjuration, and Arcane History.
ใ€€โœ›ใ€€Specializations within the Arcane Arts mastery include necromancy, divination, curses, and more.
ใ€€โœ›ใ€€Specializations within the Abjuration mastery include healing, magic negation, barrier magic, and more.
ใ€€โœ›ใ€€Specializations within the Arcane History mastery include ancient language, arcane anthropology, ancient arcane history, and more.

The year is 2024. The arcane world is not necessarily a secret. Magic is embedded in every civilization's history. As the modern age began, especially with the industrial era, magic became... an afterthought. Those who did not possess such abilities began to neglect to think of those who did. Meanwhile, wielders of arcane magic used this as an opportunity to slip into the shadows after centuries of overexerting themselves for the sake of the mundane world.

Every witch and warlock possess a grimoire. However, some arcane magic uses conduits other than incantations. Soothsayers use crystals, tarot, and more. Magical objects can have their power absorbed and amplified. There are many paths one can take.

Last edited:
ty for your interest! i'll open apps if i get about 6 people interested at least, since that's half the cast~

iโ€™m convinced that iโ€™ll never want to go back to school after iโ€™m finished with my education, but iโ€™d definitely make an exception for magic and dark academia. count me in!

iโ€™m convinced that iโ€™ll never want to go back to school after iโ€™m finished with my education, but iโ€™d definitely make an exception for magic and dark academia. count me in!
big mood i'll only ever rp a student now that i've graduated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back