• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Vee's Permanent Interest Thread

PossitivelyNoOne

He/They/It
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hallo! Its Vee, back for more rp. This is my thread and it will be updated occasionally as my interest change and as I come up with new plots. I'm also probably going to change it up as my interest in coding blooms some more and I learn how to make it all pretty (if you're willing to teach me as well I'd love that!)

• 18+, nothing against minors but I only feel comfortable writing with other adults.
    LGBTQ friendly. I am open to any and all ships, genders, and identities and ask that you are as well.
    Chill with OOC, I will give my discord for OOC chatter but not for rp
    Tell me your triggers, please. I like to go dark and push characters and I need to know what to avoid to make sure no one gets hurt in the process.
    Add to the plot. We need to be able to bounce ideas off one another and both have fun.
    3+ Para's. I was trying to do away with that rule and it was a mistake. I can give a lot more but I know not everyone can.
    No overpowered characters. Some of my plots do call for strong ones but if they have no weakness and no faults I will lose interest.
    Replies are between once a week and once a month. Depends solely on length, how much I'm working, and other life factors. I will try to keep you in the loop though on when I'll be able to reply.
    If I dont respond in a couple days boop me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I have a free second.

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a GOT roleplay if you are too ! I can absolutely play Jon Snow for you, love him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back