• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Zombie Apocalypse Turnaround

Davis Butler

I'm behind that abnormally large mouse.
Now, I know that most of us think that zombies are stupid and are just things to be put down, but none of this is true. Zombies are highly intelligent if given the chance to prosper without those pesky humans killing them off all the time.

Today we play as the zombies, and unlock their inner life. We are no lifeless, brainless things that wander around and eat brains, we are highly intelligent former humans who have a paranormal case of rabies.

*Rules*

No godmodding, no perfect characters, no romance, etc.

This is 2014, there isn't going to be much better than what we have today.

You are a zombie, and not a special type. Just a regular zombie. You can't spit acid, you can't run/crawl super fast, you aren't super strong and fat.

Act human, be smart, the only differences here is that you feel an urge to kill all humans and that you are slowly rotting away.

Animals are immune to the infection, but you can still eat them.

Now, lets unlock the inner life of a zombie!

(Note, this was made in 5 minutes flat, if you think it is lacking a storyline, this is because it is making up the story as we go.)

Note: I have full permission of the original poster to post this on this website.

Link:
http://www.rpnation.com/threads/zombie-apocolypse-turnaround.68983/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back