• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Various plots, ideas and fandoms :3

Nekomancer

~ Let's become a miracle ~

Heya!
So you found my partner search thread! ^-^
Please excuse the relatively... wonky coding- I'm typing on a tablet X3

• Let's do this as a list (I love lists X3)

I'm working full time. That being said my schedule can be pretty tight, but I'm doing my very best to provide replies on a regular basis. If I haven't replied for a week, feel free to poke me ^-^

Paragraphs. I usually try to stay somewhere between two to four or five well-developed paragraphs, depending on the situation. One-liners are a no-no for me, sorry!

Please do provide a face claim. I'm fine with either, realistic or art/anime, but yes, please- a face claim, not a description. I'm just visual, you know? :3

I can play angel and all genders and pairings, no limitations there, but don't expect me to rp slavery, dom-sub or age gaps including minors.

Just a heads up- if you do use bb code in your posts- I'm on mobile. They might be displayed cut off, if you're coding explicitly for desktop ^-^"

OOC chat? I'm in!

Last edited:
I would love to do a young college professor x student with you with maybe the prompt of “Sorry I spilled my coffee on you!” I’d be interested in playing the student (:

I'd be down for either the teacher x single parent, prince/princess x commoner/thief/etc. or just talking and coming up with something together. PM me if you're interested!

Hi there! I have a plot in mind that could work with a Princess x Mercenary-type pairing for a roleplay. Could I PM it to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back