• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Various Fandom Search

- black rabbit -

1F8ACB31-9521-4ACA-9221-9A84647E7739.gif
hi! thanks for taking the time to stop by and check this little interest check. this is an interest check for my various fandom cravings.

—————

a little about me! my name is rabbit and the lower case is just for aesthetics. i use any pronouns and am freshly 26. been writing for over a decade.

i would like my partners to be 18+.

i consider myself literate but adaptable. i can write anywhere from 300 to 1000+ words depending on the scene. i don’t mind shorter, snappier posts, as long as there’s at least a couple paragraphs for me to work with.

i prefer long term partners, discussing plots and characters, and chatting ooc. i love to make mood boards, playlists, and create headcanons.

i can be active for ooc chatter and respond multiple times a day. sometimes im a bit busier, but i can provide a warning if i’ll be inactive.

i’d rather keep both chat and rp here on site in PMs. i don’t use discord.

—————

i only write for OC x OC. sorry, i’m not good with canon characters. i’d love to write about our own characters exploring these canon worlds, adding our own lore, and creating our own story.

I prefer M x M or F x F. but i could be convinced to write M x F. nonbinary and transgender characters are always welcome, of course. i will not tolerate any bigotry.

i love romance and nearly all of my plots involve it. i’m also a super big fan of horror, mystery, and whimsical aspects.

—————

— FANDOMS —

Soul Eater

Pokémon

Genshin Impact

Warrior Cats

Supernatural

Stardew Valley

Inuyasha

Little Witch Academia

Kiki’s Delivery Service

Howl’s Moving Castle