• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Various fandom 1x1 roleplay (Demon Slayer, Heaven Official's Blessing, and more!) (Updated 12/22)

Hi y'all, I want to find new roleplay partners for some of my favorite fandoms so I made a new account after a couple years off this site and forgetting my password! I'll keep my info pretty simple.

• 18+
  • College student
  • Sewist, artist, and designer
  • Fanfiction writer sometimes
  • Collector of figures and dolls
  • Have been roleplaying for about a decade
  • Only roleplay canon characters, almost only roleplay Canon x Canon
  • MOSTLY roleplay MxM ships. There are some exceptions to this rule.
  • Flexible in plot- love canon compliant or AU, fluff or angst, established relationship or starting from the beginning!
    • However, I do only roleplay romance- it can have anything on top, but we have to have some romance!
    • I do like family plots, which means that I do like mpreg, but I'm fine with leaving mpreg out since I know it's a discomfort for many people.
  • Literate roleplayer, usually prefers paragraph+ but negotiable
  • Often rapidfire responder when I love our plot

Now my fandoms and ships! Bolded character is who I prefer to play. If neither is bolded, I'm fine with playing either character. I am also open to other ships as well as poly ships, just ask! For the most part, if it includes a character that I play already, I'll be open to trying new ships.

Xie Lian x Hua Cheng
Yin Yu x Quan Yizhen
Feng Xin x Mu Qing

Zenitsu x Tanjiro
Zenitsu x Inosuke
Zenitsu x Genya
Senjuro x Genya
Giyuu x Sabito
Giyuu x Sanemi
Giyuu x Kyojuro
Giyuu x Tengen
Akaza x Kyojuro

Shen Yuan/Shen Qingqiu x Luo Binghe
Shen Yuan/Shen Qingqiu x Liu Qingge
Shen Yuan/Shen Qingqiu x Yue Qingyuan
Shen Yuan/Shen Qingqiu x Zhuzhi Lang
Shen Jiu x Yue Qingyuan

Kurapika x Leorio

Pink Diamond/Rose Quartz x Greg Universe
*Would love to explore this one using Pink Diamond instead of reformed Rose Quartz
Pink Diamond/Rose Quartz x Pearl
Peridot x Lapis
Pearl x Bismuth

I know I just said no oc x canon, but this maaaaay be an exception. I watched the pilot, and really like Jax, but don't really ship him with anyone. So if someone wants to play a (male) oc, I'd be happy to play Jax for you if your oc catches my eye. No promises here, though- I may be picky since I don't typically do oc x canon.

Jax x OC
Pomni x Ragatha
Open to recommendations

Bill x Dipper
Bill x Ford

Thanks y'all! Feel free to comment or dm if you see something you like.

Last edited:
Would be happy to do Zenitsu x Tanjiro! Admittedly Zenitsu x Genya interests me, as I’ve wanted to try my hand at Genya for a bit!

Hello! I'd be happy to play Pearl, Dipper, or Ford for you for the ships that you listed ^^

I just watched scumbag system lmaooo I would love to try to RP with you! I can probably try and play Luo Bing He lolll so let me know if you are interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back