Vampire versus Hunters idea: Scarlet Luna

Melusine

On another forum I have started this RolePlay once...

I really love the idea. It is original, and requires creativity...

Everyone knows the standart vampires ideas, even like the vampire hunters.

But because vampires have supernatural forces they are almost always stronger.

This makes it ver difficult to win from them, but I actually prefer to say impossible.

That's why i think we should upgrade the hunters a bit, like steampunk inventors!

Give them weapons with corrosive acids, hyper bright lights, everything you imagine!

This makes them similar to their powerful enemy, the vampires, which gives a fair fight.

Such a RP as this takes a lot of originality, but also need some strict rules and guidelines.

Otherwise you get those Twillight dramas. But what is worser, there will never be a winner.

I am very curious what you think of this! Questions or comments? Feel free to post them.

Of course I will do my best to explain everything as good as possible, if that's necessary.

I'm up for this original take on human vs vampire RP, few questions though.

Is it strictly humans vs vampires or also other races.

Are there alternate roles to hunters, such as engineers or something.

Do we all start out in one city/location ?

What are the vampires' powers?

I'm hooked if I don't end up making a character I'll probably end up reading the blog like its a book :)

14hca14 said:
I'm hooked if I don't end up making a character I'll probably end up reading the blog like its a book :)
Well then you just should take a part of this RP! I really hope this is gonna work, but i need some positive-thinking people like you!

--- Merged Double Post ---

Carl said:
I'm up for this original take on human vs vampire RP, few questions though.
Is it strictly humans vs vampires or also other races.

Are there alternate roles to hunters, such as engineers or something.

Do we all start out in one city/location ?

What are the vampires' powers?
It only human and vampire. No elfs. No wherewolfs. No aliens. They just don't exist here

Even vampires are 'looking' like humans and they haven't wings and can't morph into a bat.

The hunters belong to an organization, namely, a secret society to fight vampires for years. That's a bit cliché, but fits well into the theme. They do not really have ranks. Someone can figure as the leader, another a normal member and another one could be just an outsider who has done research to vampires and is asked by the organization if he/she wants to help them.

This all happens in a big city, which may be fiction, but also existing. You can think of London, but personally I prefer a city like Paris. That is something more modern for its time, about 1800.

That brings me to the point that the advantages and disadvantages of the vampires, but also hunters.

Vampires:

Benefits +

-The older your character is, the stronger it will be compared to other vampires.

So an older vampire will be a stronger spirit who can protect younger vampires.

-Vampires can read the thoughts of humans and other vampires.

- Superhuman speed.

- The power to be very strong

- Unhuman vision and hearing.

- The ability for wounds to heal in a few moments.

Handicaps -

-Once the sun rises, a vampire isn't in safety, because he is a kind of automatic sleep.

-Garlic is unbearable, just like heat and sunlight. Also a wound of an wooden stake can be deadly.

- A vampire can not take other forms.

- Crucifixes and holy water can keep an vampire away from you.

, Crucifixes and holy water to a vampire at bay. But that is not necessarily to be like the vampire in question is not necessarily evil.

Hunters:

Benefits +- Hunters can both night and day to move freely, their enormous advantage.

- They can have many connections in government. (Police, politics, etc.)

- Hunters have the modern technology. Weapons like: nightvision, phosphorusbullets for refractory wound care, Molotov Cocktails, steampunk flamethrowers. To name a few.

Handicaps -

- They are still the "food" of the vampires.

- They have none of the supernatural gifts that vampires have.

- Weapons can break and need munition or energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back