Vampire RP HumanXVampire

That'sMr.JJtoYou

Hey all,

I am looking to do a vampire role play. I don't have an era in mind though I would like it to take place in Boston. Perhaps a more modern day setting would be better.

I was interested in playing the human side for once, since I normally play the vampire I think it would be fun to see it from another side. I do role play as males only. I don't mind what you decide to play.

I'm flexible in all matters.

Please be intermediate to advanced! I look forward to hearing from you.

I am seriously curious as to why I am the first person to respond to this.

Usually, by now this thread would be filled up with a million Twilight-fangirls clawing at the chance for you to be a sparkly fairy like that god-forsaken portrayal of what should be a creature of the night.

Anyhow, I shall take this as my chance:

I am equally as flexible. I am just as good with playing ether the human or the vampire, female as to your preference, and it would be interesting to see how a modern setting would work out.

So consider me in! As an ENORMOUSLY huge fan of both the Interview with a Vampire series and Hellsing the manga and anime (Alucard is my main man), I can be trusted to keep this scenery absolutely awesome.

As long as you're up for an action-packed, dark, gory story, filled with exquisite detail and suspenseful twists, then I'm your gal.

What plot had you in mind? Would you like to discuss this over PMs?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back