• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire nights

Sharon

Sharon a vampire and human hybrid. What she does not know is that her vampire father was unknown. Sharon is is beauty. She has fair white skin like a vampire would. With very long jet black hair. It's her 18th birthday. But to her it's just another day. She has lived on the streets ever since her mother died. All of a sudden she was flooded with a sound of heart beats of those close to her. And she wants something but doesn't know what she wants. But it hurts very badly. She puts both hands to both ears trying to stop the heart beats. Finally inside her head she cries out. "HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME." Sharon then curls up in a ball and starts crying.

NightRocker13 NightRocker13

Nickolai stood, his body in shadow. He knew he had to set things right. One couldn't have an untrained half-breed lose on the world. It would wreak havoc. Not to mention it could seriously endanger all their race if he didn't proceed carefully.

He arrived when the child, a girl of 18, was curled in on herself, clutching her head desperately. Nickolai approached with caution. His eyes gleamed gold in the darkness as he reached out, his left hand grasping her shoulder. A light touch. He didn't want to frighten the child.

"Come with me. I will help you when no one else has, or ever will." his voice was deep, cold, and dripping with malencholy. He had searched for her. Through the nearly two decades of her life, he had searched. It was bad luck that had kept her hidden from his sight. Simple boughts of misfortune that no one, not even he, could have predicted. Without warning the girl was taken into his arms and they were turned to mist escaping into the night.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back