Vampire knight?

isax

Ten Thousand Club
Hey guys. I am back again and I really just want to do a Vampire Knight rp with a small group of course. I just ask that you know the plot of the anime/manga. You don't have to have seen all the episodes or read all the mangas in order to join. So Yeah you guys. If you are interested just comment below which character you would like to be. First come first serve!~ (you may take up more then one character ^-^)

Characters Taken:

Yuki Cross/Kuran Taken By: YukiUchiha

Rima Toya Taken By: @Muffin~Tyrant

Ruka Souen Taken By: @Yvette

Kaname Kuran Taken By: @Zachariah el Morgan

Seiren Taken By: @UnholyRedemption

Hanabusa Aidou Taken By: @Muffin~Tyrant

Akatsuki Kain Taken By: @Kain

Headmaster Kaien Cross Taken By: @Britt-21

Zero Kiriyu Taken By: @Cross_Rhodes

Characters Needed/Wanted:

Zero Kiriyu

Shizuka Hio

Senri Shiki

Akatsuki Kain

Hanabusa Aidou

Seiren

Takuma Ichijo

Headmaster Kaien Cross

Rido Kuran

Maria Kureni

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to roleplay Kaname. The last time I was in a Vampire Knight RP, the Yuki to my Kaname went AWOL, so, that kinda died... Hopefully, this one will be longer. That's assuming we get enought RPers in the first place. *crosses fingers, arms, legs, toes, neurons, etc.*

When do you think this RP will start? I'm not trying to rush things, I'm just genuinely curious.

Also, if you're looking for more people to play the characters, I'm perfectly willing to play more than one.

@Zachariah el Morgan

I see. Well I hope this rp will go on longer the. The others I have been in as well. I shooting towards it being longer.

@Yvette

I don't really have an exact date but I'm hoping sometime during this week I can start it. As far as another you playing another character is up to you. I myself am thinking of playing another character.

I have a question for you three. On this rp do you want to go straight off the anime/manga or do you want to just go with out own twists and plot?

@Muffin~Tyrant

I now find this rp!? XDD I'm in!

Zero or Headmaster.

I could do both, but one I shall take. :) So i'll be...hmmm..... Headmaster. I know how he is x3 if you're okay with that :)

Can I take Aido too~?

Also I think we should go with our own plot & twists but I'm perfectly fine with following along the anime/manga if that's what everyone else wants.

I think it would be more fun if we put in our own twists. It would just be too predictable if we went straight off of the anime/manga. Also, there may be some confusion since I believe there are some differences between the anime and the manga.

I'd also like to play Seiren if that's alright, but if someone comes along before the RP starts who wants her, they they're absolutely free to take her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that we should add our own twists too..Should we have oc charries as well? o: just to make the plot even more interesting? everyone would have a anime character and a oc charrie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back