• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom V for Vendetta

invaderspotty

howdy folks!

I come back on here whenever I get rp cravings so I apologize this post doesn't look very fancy!

I watched V for Vendetta (2005) for the first time ever a few months ago and I've simply been OBSESSED. Drawing fanart, reading fics and now I'm trying to write a fic for it! I absolutely adore V and Evey with my entire heart and would love the idea of roleplaying with them!

The universe within the film leaves a lot of room to play around with "what ifs"
-V lives? what happens AFTER the film?
-memories within the Shadow Gallery
-changing the events of the film itself

If anyone is interested, I would love to play a one Evey Hammond! V is a hard character to write properly but I do have experience writing him in a fanfic setting so I would be willing to roleplay him :)

With that being said, here are some quick facts about me!
-My name is Sarah
-I'm 19 yrs old
-I consider myself under the semi-literate category for roleplaying (I go to town with writing sometimes too, you will not receive tiny paragraphs from me)
-I do not have any triggers when it comes to writing, so whatever you're comfortable with--so am I!

Honestly if you have any questions at all for me, just lmk!

Unfortunately, I don't expect this thread to receive much (if any) attention simply because the V for Vendetta "fandom" is long since passed and although the film is beloved, I don't think many are obsessed with it like me!

But if you're interested PLEASE feel free to reach out.

-Sarah

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back