• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Updated!!) Desperately seeking writing buddie!!!!

Fantasy Addict

Mistress of chaos
Hello!! So my name is Britany, Brit is fine. Ive been on this site for a few weeks now and have been trying to find a partner to roleplay with..... So far Ive hit a wall a few too many times and now Im desperate.

Sorry depressing... anywho, a little more about me; I have been roleplaying for 10-11 years now, though its been maybe... 8 years since ive done forum work, still a little rusty. My writing style is third person and I love detail, I write 1-3 paragraphs per post so I would like a partner to keep up with me. Romance is a must with me, I love fluff but I also like to jerk my characters around... make them suffer (i find the fluff is so much better after the suffering too). I write mostly mxm but can be swayed to do mxf if the plot is juicy. Oh and I like to be the submissive, Ive been doing a lot of roleplays where Im the dominant character and Im kind getting bored of doing it.... However again I can be swayed with a good juicy plot.

Fantasy and Fandoms are my bread and butter, I can do modern or realistic but again only if the idea is juicy. Fantasy is anything goes; Magic, demons, gods/goddesses. You think it I love it.

Fandoms Im into are: Harry Potter, Marvel, Immortal Instruments, Dark Hunter..... im pretty sure there is more I just cant think of any.

Lastly; I have been craving anything to do with werewolves, merpeople, greek mythology and fairytales*** (<this one I have three different ideas for)

Thank you for reading this very long... and quite desperate thread.

Xoxox B

[QUOTE="Fantasy Addict]Hello!! So my name is Britany, Brit is fine. Ive been on this site for a few weeks now and have been trying to find a partner to roleplay with..... So far Ive hit a wall a few too many times and now Im desperate.
Sorry depressing... anywho, a little more about me; I have been roleplaying for 10-11 years now, though its been maybe... 8 years since ive done forum work, still a little rusty. My writing style is third person and I love detail, I write 1-3 paragraphs per post so I would like a partner to keep up with me. Romance is a must with me, I love fluff but I also like to jerk my characters around... make them suffer (i find the fluff is so much better after the suffering too). I write mostly mxm but can be swayed to do mxf if the plot is juicy. Oh and I like to be the submissive, Ive been doing a lot of roleplays where Im the dominant character and Im kind getting bored of doing it.... However again I can be swayed with a good juicy plot.

Fantasy and Fandoms are my bread and butter, I can do modern or realistic but again only if the idea is juicy. Fantasy is anything goes; Magic, demons, gods/goddesses. You think it I love it.

Fandoms Im into are: Harry Potter, Marvel, Immortal Instruments, Dark Hunter..... im pretty sure there is more I just cant think of any.

Lastly; I have been craving anything to do with werewolves, merpeople, greek mythology and fairytales*** (<this one I have three different ideas for)

Xoxox B

[/QUOTE]
Don't be thrown off by my pro pic please I'm into anything in fantasy, I never go into harry potter, I know some Marvel, the rest I've never heard of ;-;. But fantasy, werewolves(Which, I do love a full moon :3) never heard of merpeople(Guessing mermaid...?). I'm interested in fairytales(I've never heard any before ;- ;) But, I don't mind doing what you want to do. I'm a very reasonable person. :D

Hey I'd be wondering if you'd be up for a Sci-Fi slave plot RP, I write 3-5 lines per post, however I can write more given the characters :D

I saw Harry Potter and almost fell over.

Anyways, when you are available, would you like to start a Harry Potter rp? (If you aren't able to PM yet, I'll PM you!)

Sandertp said:
Hey I'd be wondering if you'd be up for a Sci-Fi slave plot RP, I write 3-5 lines per post, however I can write more given the characters :D
Hmm not a normal thing I do however my interest is piqued. Shot me a pm and we'll talk

CERBERUS177 said:
Don't be thrown off by my pro pic please I'm into anything in fantasy, I never go into harry potter, I know some Marvel, the rest I've never heard of ;-;. But fantasy, werewolves(Which, I do love a full moon :3) never heard of merpeople(Guessing mermaid...?). I'm interested in fairytales(I've never heard any before ;- ;) But, I don't mind doing what you want to do. I'm a very reasonable person. :D
Yes mermaidnand mermen, didnt want to discriminate so I went with people lol. Hit me up with a pm and we'll talk shop

[QUOTE="Fantasy Addict]Yes mermaidnand mermen, didnt want to discriminate so I went with people lol. Hit me up with a pm and we'll talk shop

[/QUOTE]
I'm multitasking on a phone;-; but I'll PM you when I get the PC back, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

MxM, fluff, and torturing characters. *taps chin* Huh, sounds like me. xD If you're still looking, I'm game at figuring out a plot with you. I do both fandom and original.

.:~@~:.

asharasahara said:
MxM, fluff, and torturing characters. *taps chin* Huh, sounds like me. xD If you're still looking, I'm game at figuring out a plot with you. I do both fandom and original.

.:~@~:.

The more partners the better I always say.... wait no nevermind that sounded dirty xD . Shoot me a pm and we'll pick each others brains

[QUOTE="Fantasy Addict]Hello!! So my name is Britany, Brit is fine. Ive been on this site for a few weeks now and have been trying to find a partner to roleplay with..... So far Ive hit a wall a few too many times and now Im desperate.

Xoxox B

[/QUOTE]
Hello all Brit here again. So I have plot bunnies and they won't leave alone! Even though I have a lot on my plate in terms of writing partners, here I am asking for more..... (i have a problem x.x)

Anywhozeles, I have plots this time for two roleplays and Im having a 'I wanna play female' streak.

First idea is Fantasy based Amensiacxlover roleplay and the second is getting trapped in a movie/or a book.

Oh! And one last thing, those are just my ideas! My interests are still listed above so if you have any plots or ideas for those let me know too! K bye!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back