• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“ค๐“น, ๐“พ๐“น & ๐“ช๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ [๐ŸŸ/๐Ÿก/๐Ÿš๐Ÿœ]

Emmy

โ˜ฝ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น โ˜พ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Up, up, & away

Up, Up, & Away by Chance Peรฑa

filler thing. ignore

• Bonjour! Je m'appelle Emmy!
    (Hello! My name is Emmy!)

Am I fluent in French? Nope, but I've been studying it off and onโ€“ and I think it is absolutely beautiful!

In this tab I'll just sort of go over who I am as a personโ€“ I've found if we can click well as friends then the story just sort of falls into place on its own! However, it is not required that you read through all of this in the slightest. I'm not about to give you a quiz on myself. Unless you want me to, I guess. ๐Ÿ’€

ัผ Tennessee, USA born and raised ๐ŸŒฑ
    ัผ Twenty-seven years old (but I swear I'm stuck in an eighty-year-old's body) ๐Ÿ‘ต
    ัผ I've been writing off and on for over a decade โœ๏ธ
    ัผ I adore reading, writing, embroidering, and occasionally painting ๐ŸŽจ
    ัผ I've been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly nine years ๐Ÿ’Œ
    ัผ I will listen to a song on repeat for literal days until I am sick of it ๐Ÿคก
    ัผ Autumn is my favorite time of year, in case you didn't get those vibes already ๐Ÿ‚
    ัผ I have two dogs and a cat... but only claim the cat as mine :captaincat:

Bonjour

Bonjour

Rรจgles

Idรฉes

Musique

โ™กdesign by howlingwoods, coded by uxieโ™ก

ัผ Please shoot me a message if you're interested! ัผ

Last edited:
๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ ๐“พ๐“น, ๐“พ๐“น ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช๐”€๐“ช๐”‚
๐“•๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ​

๐“˜'๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐”€๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ
๐“˜ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ
๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท​

Ninety-seven more days until I'm living out in the world
If it's true what they say then I'll turn my problems into pearls
'Cause I've heard the stories of people run back home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back