• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Up for anything Non-Fandom

BasDorcha

Golden Age Dinosaur
Helloooo world.
Hi.
Welcome.
Enjoy the open bar.

A little about me:
Job: Work at home.
Style: Ancient - I've been role playing since yahoo chats were a thing.
Love: Modern, Realism, Magic, Romance, Bromance, Friendships, Historical, Scottish anything, Irish anything, Celtic anything, Steampunk, Gothic, Mob boss, Drug deals gone wrong, Motorcycle chicks, Researching Role plays, and anyone who falls as in love with their RPs as I do so I feel less weird about how into it I am.
Dislikes: Horror. Red light seekers. Gory. Scary. Fandom.
Good match: Someone who needs a dedicated partner capable of writing their way in and out of a box.
Bad Match: God mods, people who do not like detail, cannot write without a perfect prompt every time. People easily offended. People with limits.

Sample of my post can be seen: The Streets of Downtown

Open to: Everything else, 1x1, group, OC, OOC, bsing (can I cuss here?), and general shenanigans
Closed to: One line RPs. Shortness is acceptable because we all can't write a book every time, but please try.

If you think of anything you want to ask, don't.
Just kidding, ask away.
I'm a monster who eats words.
Feed.
Me.
Seymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back