Untitled

Camlin

World Weaver
So wow, I really wish I'd tried looking for a new online RP community sooner, this place is huge and is set up very well! Try not to judge, but I started roleplaying years ago on GaiaOnline. If you're at all familiar with that site, you'll know why I'm so happy to find you all!

Right, about me. My name's Camlin, I'm twenty-something and work full-time in customer service (for now). I absolutely love to read (which I imagine is not particularly unique in these parts), especially fantasy genres. I also dabble in anime/manga and rpg video games. My favorite color is purple, any shade. I adore owls and enjoy country music. I'm a detail-oriented, logical sort of person with a tendency to analyze and overthink...well, everything, unfortunately. However, it's part of why I really enjoy inventing fantasy worlds and magical systems, and you might be surprised how much creativity can come from logical thinking.

My roleplay style is generally pretty casual. I go for 1-3 paragraphs, give or take, depending on the situation. While I enjoy using good grammar and spelling, I don't care much about my partner's grammar as long as I can understand what's being said without too much effort. While I can occasionally be coerced into a group roleplay, my real passion is one-on-one or groups of three or so. It's SO much easier to collaborate that way. My favorite roleplay genre is anything with a magical element: spellcasting, mythical creatures, superpowers, and the like. I usually like to create original plots with my RP partners, but fandoms can be pretty fun, too.

Soooooo...yeah. Forum introductions always feel a little awkward for me. .///.

EDIT: I am sorry for rambling, by the way. I wasn't sure what kind of post length would be best and I may have erred on the side of tmi

Last edited by a moderator:
Online RP communities are hard to find, I think. Welcome? I'm new too so I don't really know if I'm in a position to welcome anyone yet.

Welcome to you both! Don't worry, it's always awkward for me when I introduce myself somewhere, and I'm sure it's like that for a lot of other people too.

The title says Untitled, yet it is still titled.

Oh my . . . Is this a Paradox I am seeing o0o!

Bum Bear is confused.

Bum Bear uses Greet:

"Hi, welcome to Rpnation! I'm Bum Bear, nice to meet you."

Camlin said:
Thank you! I love your Noragami avatar, @Mugiwara!
Thanks! My name used to be "Yato", yes, exactly "Yato". I was surprised it wasn't taken by anyone when I first joined, but I changed it to Mugiwara when I was in a One Piece mode (I get that once every year or so). I still have about two months 'til I can change it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Bum Bear]The title says Untitled, yet it is still titled.
Oh my . . . Is this a Paradox I am seeing o0o!

Bum Bear is confused.

Bum Bear uses Greet:

"Hi, welcome to Rpnation! I'm Bum Bear, nice to meet you."

[/QUOTE]
Well when you look at it that way, yes, it is a bit paradoxical. Or (if you prefer not to collapse the structure of the universe) it is merely an irony, in which the name of this thread happens to be an adjective that means "having no name." Thus revealing the wannabe-witty nature of this thread's creator.

It is a pleasure to meet you, Bum Bear!

Mugiwara said:
Thanks! My name used to be "Yato", yes, exactly "Yato". I was surprised it wasn't taken by anyone when I first joined, but I changed it to Mugiwara when I was in a One Piece mode (I get that once every year or so). I still have about two months 'til I can change it back.
Nice! That is pretty surprising, that the name hadn't been taken yet. I'm happy I got to use Camlin without any silly numbers or symbols.

Welcome! I'm new as well and introductions are pretty awkward...but you seem cool! =D No need to be shy about rambling...I think it's cute. It's usually pretty interesting when people ramble...you learn a lot of things about them.

[QUOTE="Lady Em]Welcome! I'm new as well and introductions are pretty awkward...but you seem cool! =D No need to be shy about rambling...I think it's cute. It's usually pretty interesting when people ramble...you learn a lot of things about them.

[/QUOTE]
Nice to meet you! I'm glad to hear you liked my introduction, thank you for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back