• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π–šπ–“π–™π–Žπ–‘ π–Žπ–™ π–‡π–‘π–”π–”π–’π–˜ 𝖆 π–‡π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ π–—π–Šπ–‰ (π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ π•Ύπ–‘π–†π–žπ–Šπ–— π–•π–‘π–”π–™π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œ)

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! go by Willow on here! I'm a college student in my second semester, EST time. I try to keep my partners updated when I have bigger assignments, although if I don't reply in awhile (like a week at least) feel free to message me!

I've been craving a Demon Slayer roleplay but I've been having trouble finding any!!

I prefer ocxoc, although I'm up for ocxcanon (assuming that we decide to include romance). I don't really do canonxcanon. I don't have much in mind - really just a few characters that I'd like to try out but we can come up with a plot together!!

I have only watched the first season, although if my friend and I ever get the chance to finish centaur world, we were planning on watching it together.

Hi! is this still available? I love Demon Slayer, its one of my favorite anime's, i'm up to date on the episodes but if your not i can totally work with that. i'm super flexible with my schedule to work with yours. My favorite character is inosuke but I can accurately play zenitsu or tanjiro. PM me if your still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back