*~Unknown Crash~*

Shana-chan

Please note that I come from a different forums site, so if I make a mistake please excuse it kindly and teach me how to use this site properly. :3 thank you!

Plot

you thought you were headed to your luxury home, the place where you would spend your whole vacation! You board the plane in a pumped up mood, excited to get to your vacation destination. suddenly, after almost 30 minutes of flying, the plane shook and before you could blink it crashed. Now you are on a unknown island, that is definitely undiscovered. it has no signal to the outside world, so you have to survive on the food you can find. You need to make a shelter and fight against the monsters that lurk there.

Rules to follow

No trolling, spamming, bunnying, flaming, or godmodding. I will give you a small warning the first time you do it, if you continue to do it I will force you out of the RP or even report you if I have to go that far.which hopefully I wont. C:

Make sure I accept your character sheet before you start posting In character.

Any OOC (out of character) fights will be dealt with in PM's.

Character creation sheet

Name:

Pic/description:

Bio: (one sentence minimum)

extra:

My characters

Name: Yume

Description: Short brown/red hair, bright green eyes, wears a school girl uniform and a camera that hangs over her neck. She is very pale and skinny.

Bio: When she was younger her parents died in a shooting at the job they both worked at. The bodies of her parents were never found, and she was depressed until the point that her brother offered to take her to a resort for their summer vacation.

Extra: despite her brothers resemblance towards her, they are still siblings.

Name: Tokuda

Description: Short silver hair, bright grey eyes, wears his male school uniform and wears silver awesome looking glasses to look 'stylish'.

bio: Same as yume's, but when his parents died he tried to support Yume and himself which he struggled to do. he was never home because he worked 2 jobs, which was hard on him. When his boss gave him two ticks to a resort he used them for Yume and himself.

Extra: he is very blunt about things.

---

OPENING PARAGRAPH

Yume opened her eyes, was the nightmare really over? she tried to sit up, but luggage was piled on top of her. She was stuck, definitely. "Someone help!" she called, her voice was muffled. She felt dizzy and light headed, hoping she wasn't the only survivor.

Takuda sat up and rubbed his head. no obvious wounds. "Yume?" he asked, looking around quickly. "Is anyone else awake?!" he called throughout his part of the plane. He trudged through heavy rubble and looked out the plane window, to his surprise there was light and it looked just fine outside. He continued to trudge through it and waited for someone else to wake up, it'd be too hard to find survivors by himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back