• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom undertale.

mothmeat

WICCAN GOD

fb5434be78bbd9dbc29040ad708f7322.gif

This story of Undertale takes place is an alternate timeline, where a group of humans were sent to the underground with the monsters and labeled as "Sympathizers". Now, in the modern day, there is a large amount of humans living in the underground as well. It's about 70% monsters, and 30% humans. There are some people who want to break the barrier, but for the most part, everyone is at peace living in the underground. This roleplay will always be open, and is mostly a character-driven roleplay, I will be accepting both canon and OC characters. This is mostly a first first come first serve roleplay, but I will reject characters that aren't well thought out or don't roleplay their chosen canon character properly. The literacy level of this roleplay is between casual and somewhat detailed, so I expect at LEAST a paragraph per post. Don't leave anyone out of this roleplay. Be sure to include everyone. You are not allowed to make an OC family member of a canon character.

Frisk -

Toriel -

Napstablook -

Sans -

Papyrus -

W.D. Gaster -

Undyne -

Alphys -

Mettaton -

Muffet -

Burgerpants -
@H A N A K O

Asgore -

Flowey -

Chara -

Human 1 -

Human 2 -

Human 3 -

Human 4 -

Human 5 -

etc.

Monster OC 1 -
@H A N A K O

Monster OC 2 -

Monster OC 3 -

Monster OC 4 -

Monster OC 5 -

etc.

fb5434be78bbd9dbc29040ad708f7322.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Human 3 and Sans if that is alright! I would love to take part in this. :) Thanks for mentioning me. (*needs to play classic!Sans more so I can do puns better*)

Last edited by a moderator:
H A N A K O]@SansySans [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16106-yandere-aqua/ said:
@Yandere Aqua[/URL] @tinywalrus @Servant @OfficialVevo @Isaac @The Unamed Character
hey guys !! i made an undertale rp interest check, and i noticed you all responded positively to another undertale interest check. by any chance, would you be interested in this?
The storyline looks really good! I'd love to take the part of Flowey. I'll even practise my evil laugh :D

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

[/QUOTE]
Lol imagine Papyrus trying to be evil :D Tbh the simple 'Hee hee hee' of Flowey is frightening enough

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Hm.... Seems I have lost my funny BONE....
But I would be UNDYNE to rp in thus

[/QUOTE]
This comment has made my night/day.

Also. I am totally interested in playing as everyone's favorite sexy rectangle or as a pathetic ghost. However, if other people want to fill in those roles, I can also RP as a monster/human OC.

papachan said:
This comment has made my night/day.
Also. I am totally interested in playing as everyone's favorite sexy rectangle or as a pathetic ghost. However, if other people want to fill in those roles, I can also RP as a monster/human OC.
I would do this rp... but i have a meta-TON of rp's I am in.

but SANS you like my puns... maybe i will join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back