• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale/Deltarune RP search? (OC x Canon)

Hanomai

why can't i sleep
85a.gif

Okay, I admit, it's barely been a week since Deltarune's launch... but my god I've been dragged back into the fandom big time!
Of course there isn't really much content in Deltarune itself to go off of since we only have Chapter 1/the Demo... so we can come up with our own plot! (Honestly with how many Undertale AU's there are out there, and with Deltarune being a confirmed AU itself, that probably won't be too difficult...)

That being said, this is going to be OC x Canon - and I only double when it comes to my partners since I feel like that's a bit more fair. I'm definitely open to doing any kind of pairing, whether it be FxM, MxM, or FxF, so don't hold back! If you wanna be gay, then be gay!
As for me, I'd really love it if someone could play Susie for me - but at the same time I can roll with either Sans or Mettaton too! And in return I'll play whomever you'd like to pair with your OC!

Now for rules...
  1. Please be literate, and give me at least one paragraph (or two) to work with!​
  2. Also try not to spam me, I know waiting can be tough sometimes but I am about to start working again so I won't have the ability to be on all the time.​
  3. So a couple of day's time to about a week is acceptable to message me if I haven't responded, and I'll extend the same courtesy to you!​
  4. Just try and let me know if something's going to come up or has come up - I know life is unpredictable in the worst ways, so you don't have to drop a notice right away, but let me know whenever it is convenient to you.​
  5. While I am normally pretty fine with dark themes, having been exposed to the darkest corners of the 'net, I'm not comfortable in any way with drug/alcohol abuse. (Have seen effects firsthand, I don't wanna talk 'bout it)​
  6. Let me know if I say something that you aren't comfortable/upset with! I have a rare tendency to be too literal-minded and thus I can say insensitive things at times, so please correct me if I step over a line on accident.​
  7. Have fun! If you aren't enjoying the roleplay or the scene at hand, let me know. And if you abandon me... well I guess that's fine too, I understand motivation just moves on and sometimes interests do too. I'll be sad to see you go, but I won't be mad at you.​
Now... I think that's about everything! When you PM me, please tell me who your favorite character is so that I know you read everything! (Or you can tell me your favorite AU, cause why not?)​

Pssst
Is this still open for me to PM you-? I've been scouring the Internet trying to find some quality literate Deltarune RP, and I'm interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back