• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Undertale Custom Story

NicoDirge

Still here
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. I am looking for someone

to play these characters in a custom undertale storyline: Toriel Sans Papyrus Asgore Undyne Alphys Mettaton and maybe more if I remember =]. Contact me here if you would like to hear the plot before joining. I will be my oc and it will be great! Also 1x1 only but I can consider more than one person at different times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me a moment I'm busy. What timezone are you we can schedule a meeting.

It's 3:00 AM for me central time. Come here at 7:35 my time please.

OK that's all I'll be here between 7-8 my time and we can rp

for about 1-2 hours. If I'm not here sorry I have a relatively busy life.

I'm gonna try to find someone else if you reply before I do you can be my RP partner.

Also my internet is going on and off so I may disappear now and again.

Oh. How to start an RP? I'm new here. Though I have rped long ago. So I'm not new to rp just to this site.

OK so here goes. ~After the true pacifist ending. The monsters where scared humans wouldn't take them in so they sent from to warn the humans first. When frisk arrived the humans thought frisk was abonded in the forest and laughed frisks statements about monsters off as imagination. The monsters waited but they couldn't wait any longer. They went back underground. 1 year later. (My character) Zack was a month away from his 18th birthday and went to his college. He was smart and already passed highschool. Today was a special day! At college he got to work with children in art and help them. Little did he know he would meet frisk. They paired him with frisk and frisk drew a painting of Toriel frisk told him about where they came from. Zack had heard folklore about the underground so he found out who was raising frisk and got info. Today he will go investigate!

Frisk not from* I have a question for you but don't be scared to say no. It won't hurt my feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back