• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Underfell Sans x underswap sans (no brother shipping)

Worm

Hey guys I’m looking for someone to do a underfell sans x underswap sans Rp, (please no shipping any of the brothers that’s just uncomfortable they’re freaking related)

Also I’m not the most familiar person with the aus cause I just now got back into the fandom, I know the basis of the aus and how the characters act kinda)

For the rp I’m thinking something like fell is fed up with his brother and ends up in swap looking for someplace to go. He ends up compeltly confused on how friendly everyone is in that world and how such and absolutely pure creature such as swap could ever exist. Then maybe swap invited fell to stay and we go from there.

Only one person please I can’t handle that many rps at once)

I can! i'm really good at Swap Sans! If you'd like. I've been in the fandom for quite a few years and I also have some rp experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back