• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Under The Blood Red Sky ( interest check )

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
System of a down - Lonely day (lyrics): [media]

[/media]
50e46e8bae4c9ce11cec1c1f77c8b758.jpg

Plot: Under the blood sky those who have not woke in centuries were awoken, by some innocent fun, it is no longer innocent fun when bodies start piling up like maggots on a carcass. These bodies are of the town Blood woods founding families. Now there. Blood lines were ending in horrible deaths, can the teen's. Who woke up this great evil and put it back to rest or will town be over run by the damned and Queen of the Damned?

In a small town in Oregon called Blood wood. Teens had gone to the forest to play a little game when the sky turned Blood red they were to call out and say:

"Awaken Queen of the Damned and her faithful servants of the night. Come drink our blood, enslave us and turn us into you."

As the teens yelled it. There Cry's were heard by all those dammed near and far. They had woken a very ancient and dark evil. With very dark magic. These teens new not what they did,but soon find out. They went home the next day thinking. It was all joke when they really had set everything in motion.

Now that queen of the damned was a live day would get cold and Lonely maybe even become the most loneliest day of your life.

Characters:

Queen of the damned: Gilmore

Follower: @iShyShy

Follower: @DarkiusHeavenstien

Teens

3 guys

- @DarkiusHeavenstien

- @RyanJXavier

-

4 girls

- @Endless Love

- @Keira Winston

- @kira blackthorn

- @iShyShy

Rules

Forum rules apply

No God Modding

No mary sues or gary stus

No one liners (1+ pargraph )

Original characters only

Third person only

Fade to black if shiz gets hot and heavy

No anime characters realistic

Cursing is allowed

Remember I am GM please don't argue with me. May have a co GM will see

Please follow the cs to a T

No OP

Proper grammar and spelling. I know we all fuck up at times shiz happens but I do want you try

Have fun

Read all this I want some of the lyrics In your cs.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]May I reserve a gay?

[/QUOTE]
No sorry

DeathToAllBetrayers

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]May I reserve a guy?

[/QUOTE]
I rather you reserve. A female Please

DeathToAllBetrayers

[QUOTE="Kawashima Thunder]What's this Roleplay about?

[/QUOTE]
Male mostly

DeathToAllBetrayers

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]Seems interesting, thanks for reserving me a spot ahead of time

[/QUOTE]
It's what i do

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back