• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Unbreakable (MxF)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Most of the high school RP’s I get stuck with the characters start in their last year. I wanted to do something a little different. But the plot is going to be a little familiar.

Welcome to freshman year of high school at Metro High. Metro is your typical public school. It has all the cliques, all the problems. The student to teacher ratio is too big. The equipment could use updating. The local crime rates are a bit on the high side.

Metro High has become home to a kid who is new to the area, clearly not from the city. He is hardly one of the rich as his clothing will attest. He carries himself like an outcast. Like you, he is a freshman. We will discover that he is a bit of a nerd, two years ahead in math and science.

Your character should be a girl. But I leave it up to you as to what stereotype you will fit into. I can think of some suggestions though.

This RP has been tagged with Superpowers. My character is going to have some, sort of along the lines of Superman - but very, very watered down. He won’t be able to fly. He won’t be able to lift a mountain. But in a fight against your average thugs, there will be no contest. He’ll have to be careful not to injure other kids in a fight, so he will try to avoid confrontations.

Superhumans are unheard of. Oh sure, there are stories of mothers lifting a car to save their child. But this is very different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back